Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Hope you guys understand

I owe a couple people some sticks. I've been stuck at my house hooked up to IV fluids because of severe dehydration. Will get them out as soon as I can get to the PO. Sorry

Comments

• brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    Stsepas:
    I owe a couple people some sticks. I've been stuck at my house hooked up to IV fluids because of severe dehydration. Will get them out as soon as I can get to the PO. Sorry
    no need to apologize, but that thanks for the heads up

I hope you feel better man......don't forget to drink water next time :)
  • StsepasStsepas Posts: 475
    Thx man enjoy that trip!!
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Dang bro, thoughts and prayers are headed your way! I'm not one you owe sticks, but I can assure you that these Botl;'s care far more about you than your cigars! Take care and get healthy bro!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Feel better Steve!
    Thx Matt Thanks Jim
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Get well my man !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah Bro, no 1 cares about the smokes, U just get better Bro.
    Thanks glock. My fear was being the black sheep
    Stsepas:
    Thanks glock. My fear was being the black sheep
    don't worry about it. I am new, but everyone seems to be pretty laid back about things. I am the same way. You are on the good traders list so you are good for it when you get back on your feet. Actually it will be kinda nice having it delayed so I don't get the itch to go out and drop some cash on new cigars.
  • armaes8armaes8 Posts: 279
    I hope things begin to get better for you steve.
    Thanks I'm trying. My nurse just left the house. The good thing is I have the stuff at home to do the IV fluids. I normally do it every other night but felt ok the last week or so so I didn't run em and it caught up w me! No hospital stay so that's good
    what's wrong? Getting over pneumonia?
    No I had colon cancer as a teenager because of that I've lost all of my large intestine and a good portion of my small. Leaving it hard to absorb electrolytes and potassium. I keep IV fluids at the house and usually run them every other night. Last week I was feeling good and bloodwork was good so we stopped the IV fluids and things went bad quick. The other night I blacked out walking thru my house and woke to my wife starting to call 911. I was able to stop her.
    Wow that sucks man.

you'll be in my prayers.
    It sucks but there are people worse off. I'm 20 yrs cancer free!! Thanks Brian. I really hope u have a good trip what r you fishing for?
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    We'll be thinking of you. Get better soon!
    Stsepas:
    It sucks but there are people worse off. I'm 20 yrs cancer free!! Thanks Brian. I really hope u have a good trip what r you fishing for?
    Bass, but the weather is supposed to be HORRIBLE (lows in the 30s and highs just above 50s), so i don't think we are going to be able to do much fishing.
    Bass fishing is my fav. A close second is king salmon on lake onterio.
    Thanks drew I'm trying.
  • Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Prayers your way bro !! If ya need something were here
    Thanks medic. I know it's been said again and again but everyone here are 1st class.
    Stsepas:
    Bass fishing is my fav. A close second is king salmon on lake onterio.
    Thanks drew I'm trying.
    Fishing and weather was horrible but the beer was a flowing. Hope you are feeling better stsepas
    Thanks I've been much better the past few days. I'm gonna hit the PO in the am
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dang bro really sorry to hear that news. Pray you are feeling better and they can figure a way so you don't have to go they this again,
  • CigarMan37CigarMan37 Posts: 432
    Sorry to hear your having problems, feel better.