Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Been a ghost

Been gone for quit some time now I rember getting bombed and doing trades left and right on here looking to get back into the game what do I have to do!! Lol

Comments

• Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bomb a dood they call Joon. Welcome back BTW.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Welcome back, brother!
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Welcome back bro
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome back!! Bomb Daniel Reyes...pm me for his addy
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    welcome back....umm....wait.....I didn't know you before so nice to meet ya!
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yes welcome back.new thing we doin here if its your first post in awhile need to ad your addy to the end .lets us know where you are ...
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    kingdavid5kingdavid5 Posts: 293
    Thanks and it's great to be back meaning I'm getting back to cigars as well took some time off so I'm basically starting from the beginning again David A Carrasco 10140 Sw 21st Street Miramar? FL? 33025
  • Options
    macs-smokesmacs-smokes Posts: 587
    Glad to meet ya... and oops on the Addy me thinks
  • Options
    kingdavid5:
    Thanks and it's great to be back meaning I'm getting back to cigars as well took some time off so I'm basically starting from the beginning again David A Carrasco 10140 Sw 21st Street Miramar? FL? 33025
    Hmmmmmm Miramar Fl Top Gun!!!! Lol
  • Options
    kingdavid5:
  • Options
    kingdavid5:
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    kingdavid5:
    I think this will end badly.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    beatnic:
    kingdavid5:
    Yep
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    beatnic:
    kingdavid5:
    Nah it won't be too bad....last guy that did that was lucky and didn't end up having anything sent
  • Options
    armaes8armaes8 Posts: 279
    Man did he really just post his addy for everyone to see! he might be in some trouble with cigars, 300 tubs of cool whip, or 3 yards of mulch. lol just kidding......... well now that I think about it, might be a fun party
  • Options
    kingdavid5kingdavid5 Posts: 293
    I sent a warning to the mail lady already lol