Home Non Cigar Related

Bruins fan or Blackhawks fan...

y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
...I think we can all agree Sidney Crosby was a giant vag this postseason.

Pascoe out.

Comments

• The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    y2pascoe:

Pascoe out.
    Dude?!?!? Did you see that hit on Shaw?? He's a tough son of a Buck that Shaw is!! Lotta folks dont like him,, I like the kid.
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    The Kid:
    y2pascoe:

Pascoe out.
    Dude?!?!? Did you see that hit on Shaw?? He's a tough son of a Buck that Shaw is!! Lotta folks dont like him,, I like the kid.
    But who complains about a hit nearly two weeks after the fact? After the offending team eliminated yours from the playoffs???? That's sad! Quit hockey. Go join a badminton team.
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    y2pascoe:
    The Kid:
    y2pascoe:

Pascoe out.
    But who complains about a hit nearly two weeks after the fact? After the offending team eliminated yours from the playoffs???? That's sad! Quit hockey. Go join a badminton team.
    Yea I hadnt heard about that,, didnt watch as much of the Penguins/Bruins matches, was more into the Red Wings and Blackhawks match.. Ive seen so many Non-Calls on both sides of the puck during the post season. Man and then that call against the Blackhawks where they took away the goal,, horrible, Luckily that game ended the way it should of. Just be consistent, if your gonna call it, then call it all the time, or not at all!!!!