Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

La Herencia Cubana Core

Hi all,
I'm new to this site, but I wanted to know if anyone had any feed back on the La Herencia Cubana Core?  I was flipping through the magazine and it caught my eye, but wanted to see how it was before I order it.

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Mpopple6:
    Hi all,
    I'm new to this site, but I wanted to know if anyone had any feed back on the La Herencia Cubana Core?  I was flipping through the magazine and it caught my eye, but wanted to see how it was before I order it.

Thanks!
    Hey man, a couple things:

1) Welcome to the forum! Hope you stick around, and if you do take the time to introduce yourself formally in the General section.

2) This site has a search function, and while it's not great, I came up with these few reviews for you by just typing in "core":

Eventually some comments here

Page 6 here

Page 57 here

Enjoy!
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Posts: 937 ✭✭✭
    Mpopple6:
    Hi all,

Thanks!
    I like em.
    Smoke them slow
    bitter chocolate, coffee and dark tobacco notes, hints of sweetness now and again.....tons of smoke, easy, sometimes loose draw, which is why I v-cut them along the long side of the box press........that way if the draw gets too loose, I can pinch the v-cut closed a bit

• Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love em
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,016 ✭✭✭✭✭

La Herencia Cubana Core

I just lit one up that I've had for almost two years. Does anybody remember the Pony Express Pass?  I'm really digging this smoke. So I began to comb through the archives and I necro'ed this old thread.

Do all AJ blends do better after a couple of years years? It would seem so. I don't remember the last one I had being this good. 
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Didn't like this one myself, but it's been a long time since I smoked one and I never had one with age.  I'm sure I did a review, but don't know if it's searchable since I'd have put the name in the title on the old board.

And, @Ken_Light ; , none of the links seem to work.

Next to last review on page 3 of my review thread...

http://forum.cigar.com/discussion/comment/635333/#Comment_635333

Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.