Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Bombed back to the Stone Age

The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
I recently was looking for a disc of the Windows XP os. Webmost was kind enough to help me out and not only did he send the disc, but he also offered tech support as well. I guess he also felt that since I was using an operating system that came out in the Stone Age, he may as well send my happy ass back there as well. Damn glad there's still fire available..;o) .. Smoked one of these last night and it was much better than I remembered, awesome smoke.Thank you very much and as you know no good deed goes unpunished!!!!!!
webmost photo P1010524.jpg

Comments

• Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Once again the web slinger comes through BIG!!!! Enjoy Rudy, those are great sticks, way underrated IMO!!!!!
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    mmccartneydc:
    Once again the web slinger comes through BIG!!!! Enjoy Rudy, those are great sticks, way underrated IMO!!!!!
    Yea I remembered them being very good, but last nights smoke was incredible!! I was thinkin bout his garage thread when I started burning my fingers
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well done Webby mixing work with pleasure!!
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Nice hit Davis.
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just some random dunnage. Can't have that CD rattling round the box alone. I think it's in the c.com by-laws somewhere, innit, no package ships without dunnage?

Never smoked a Traviata before. Scored them at Otter's Pocket on an emergency basis cause I had neglected to rummage the humidor before I left home. Do they smoke good? May have to go back there and get me one.

Heading out for a motorcycle camping trip today. Been too busy to pack any bomblets. Grandchildren made a surprise visit. Work going insane. Got a half dozen sticks in black plastic telescoping tubes, tho, which I hope tp let loose along the way. Going to KY first to visit a sotweed farmer, then Virginia Military Institute on the way back for an alumni parade (guy I'm going with is a grad) in the quad, then a touch of Shenendoah. Hoping for good weather. If not, then hoping for a good raincoat

Life is good.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Serves ya right Rudy!!
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ick

Returned to the Otter's Pocket, scored a pair of Traviatas, smoked one last night, not real good at all. Sorry Rudy for sending you such junk.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)