Home Cigar 101

Forum Functions

I didn't want to start a thread for this, but nobody who looks at the newbies thread had an answer. I am interested in various threads on the forum and have tried to enable email subscriptions. Clicking that button next to the star rating does nothing for me. I have not received any notifications of activity on threads i'm subscribed to that definitely have people continuously posting to them. I never got an email confirming that my account was made either. I'm not sure if this site even does that, but I thought it might be another indicator of something goofy going on with this site regarding email.

What is the "Enable DisplayName" function? I saw this when I went to "Personalize" and then clicked on "Site Options". It didn't seem to affect anything.

Comments

• macs-smokesmacs-smokes Posts: 587
    I am going to say... while I saw your question in the other thread and did not reply do to lack of knowledge on this topic... I use basic functions since I access mostly on my phone.
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    These are good questions. I hope we get some good answers.
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    your best bet is if the mods get on and notice your post. I'm lost as to what it means.