Home Ratings & Reviews

General Grant

Has anyone tried the General Grant Cigar?

Comments

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think someone asked this not long back, try the search function
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Someone else asked but there was no reply. I ordered some so I will post again once I smoke a couple and let you guys know.
  • Thanks clark06, I'm looking forward to your thoughts. Does anyone else have any suggestions for sticks no more than $3.00 a pop?
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    scooter mcgee:
    Thanks clark06, I'm looking forward to your thoughts. Does anyone else have any suggestions for sticks no more than $3.00 a pop?
    Try the Reposado '96 sampler, 5 cigars each of 3 different wrappers, and large enough to know you're getting your moneys worth.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Thanks Amos
  • jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    scooter mcgee:
    Thanks clark06, I'm looking forward to your thoughts. Does anyone else have any suggestions for sticks no more than $3.00 a pop?
    This weekend blitz 20 for 60.
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    jthanatos:
    scooter mcgee:
    that's a great deal and i am going to try and talk the wife into it.
  • jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    jthanatos:
    scooter mcgee:
    that's a great deal and i am going to try and talk the wife into it.
    I know. If I had humidor room, I would jump on it. Makes me sad that I am bursting at the seams.
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    scooter mcgee:
    The Gran Habano vin2002, AJ's Fresh rolled are good IMO
  • Thanks for the recommendations fellas
  • So, about the General Grant cigars. Nothing complex, a little sweetness and for the most part a straightforward tobacco flavor. Not bad in my opinion for the price or just to have around if you intend you smoke multiple sticks per day without breaking the bank.
  • Thanks for the feedback. I called and purchased 5 of them and they are currently resting in my humidor before I give them a try