Home Ratings & Reviews

L'Atelier Surrogates

alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
Has anyone tried any of these? I was thinking about seeing if Tim could hook me up with a sampler pack of them, if there is a particular blend in there thats exceptionally good or one that really isn't worth even smoking, I'd like to know. Thoughts?

Comments

• kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    the tramp stamp and crystal baller are close to the tatuaje black blend. just a small difference. so if you like the Tat black you should like them.

they arent bad abut if you are not a tatuaje fan you probably wont be blown away by them.
    id be happy to smoke one but i dont search for them.
  • Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    They are good ,but the Lat ss 46 is outstanding. Imo.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    the tramp stamp and crystal baller are close to the tatuaje black blend. just a small difference. so if you like the Tat black you should like them.

they arent bad abut if you are not a tatuaje fan you probably wont be blown away by them.
    id be happy to smoke one but i dont search for them.

I love most Tat's, and really dig the Tat Black, so that's great news. Thanks Kuzi!

@Chuck: Which one is that? I don't see it in the Ccom inventory.
    Pm sent to you. Ill send you a couple to try if youd like,
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chuck N:
    They are good ,but the Lat ss 46 is outstanding. Imo.
    +1 they are the best of he line
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the replies, guys. Worked out a trade with Chuck to try the 46's. I think I'm going to have to get Tim put together something for me to try each of the Surrogates.
    Do not send any return fire sir. This one is on me. Im putting together a package for you. Thank you for serving our country!! Return safe.