Home Non Cigar Related

GTA 5

LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
WHY IS THERE NO THREAD FOR THIS??????

There is a scene where one of the characters is free falling in a high off his gourd state... The song was amazing!
Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.

Comments

• big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    Lol, gta v is really cutting into my smoking time
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GTA 5? Gran Tatuaje 5th Anniversary?
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    Lmao! Yeah I lost all my smoke time to it this weekend. :( well worth it though!

Mr. Luken.... I sure hope you are joking. Caught if not I am sickened. ;)
  • raisindotraisindot Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    I've never played a GTA game but I bought this one solely on seeing the scene in the preview where one of the characters is trying to stuff a corpse down the toilet...the feet sticking out over the rim sold it for me.
    You sir will not be disappointed! I just finished a heist that was amazing!nso hard talking about a game and not spoiling it. Lol
  • ImgemboImgembo Posts: 661 ✭✭
    I want to get this games so bad, but i know one of two things will happen. 1) it will consume my life. 2) my wife will start playing it and i will loose interest because i will have seen her beat most of the story. This has happened with the last Red Dead game and the Last of us.
  • JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    I would buy it but freaking work is very minimal right now.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
    Imgembo:
    I want to get this games so bad, but i know one of two things will happen. 1) it will consume my life. 2) my wife will start playing it and i will loose interest because i will have seen her beat most of the story. This has happened with the last Red Dead game and the Last of us.

One reason I love that my wife doesn't play games. Lol :) it's usually my beat friend I have issues with. He is a spoiler machine.
  • big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    Imgembo:
    How is the last of us game?
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    no pc, I won't buy. rockstar pisses me off cuz this series is a pc thing and now pcs are a after thought. a. big reason I really think console games are ruining gaming
    phobicsquirrel:
    no pc, I won't buy. rockstar pisses me off cuz this series is a pc thing and now pcs are a after thought. a. big reason I really think console games are ruining gaming
    No love for consoles? I have been playing PC games like crazy lately but EVERYONE I know is on either PS or Xbox.
    just mad there's no love for pc it seems anymore
    phobicsquirrel:
    just mad there's no love for pc it seems anymore
    Its because consoles are less expensive then a gaming machine. I have two and they both are about $800 a piece its insane. Consoles are half that so they are more popular and pull more weight now. Sucks. And now that PC is compatible with controllers thats why I made the switch on some games.
    don't get me wrong, consoles are great however what I do not like is how they have basically held back performance of games. Meaning that if dev's weren't so worried about having to max out performance for consoles they would put more effort into maxing out performance on the PC. It should be PC then consoles. Work to bring out the best performance for the PC and then cut back on the consoles however most games port from console to PC which really has started to make me mad. GTA 4 was crap on the PC and it was a port and bad at that. Luckily the community has fixed that but it shouldn't be that way. With the new consoles coming out it's the same thing. Currently high end equipment already is better than what those consoles have but yet again it's going to be the same thing ... though I hope I'm wrong.

so, in my own little spat with how rockstar has dumped on the pc I won't be getting it until they release it on pc and hopefully they don't do gta 4 all over again. the game looks cool and all but as a pc gamer and especially on a game that started on the pc this is one title that I really want to got however I'm stubborn. luckily violation has saints row on the pc! oh yeah!