Home Cigar 101

Somebody call 911! I think the Cigar 101 forum is dying!

Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
Maybe I should go find some newbie questions from other forums and post them here, just to keep the heart rate from flat-lining.

Should I remove the cello wrapper?

What RH is best?

What is RH?

Comments

• SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Should I remove the cello wrapper?
    No

What RH is best?
    Ricky Hamlin

What is RH?
    See above
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • CigaryCigary Posts: 630
    Lol....everything is cyclical and goes through periods...ask my wife! Even the best of Forums will get slow as people and families return to school and work....nothing picks up faster than cigar deals and people throwing that into the Forums...hint!
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Cigary:
    Lol....everything is cyclical and goes through periods...ask my wife! Even the best of Forums will get slow as people and families return to school and work....nothing picks up faster than cigar deals and people throwing that into the Forums...hint!
    agreed. it will pick up.

i mean... we have about a month till the secret santa thread gets started. i know im excited to run it again.
  • dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    I'll toss some stupid newbee questions out if this isnt one of them forums where they hold you over a chair and have there way with you when they find out your a dumb newbee. lol
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope, here even the a-holes are pretty nice guys
  • HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    dr_frankenstein56:
    I'll toss some stupid newbee questions out if this isnt one of them forums where they hold you over a chair and have there way with you when they find out your a dumb newbee. lol
    See my tagline. Tis true. So toss em out there bro!