Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Vjae Shotgun Shell

RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
Anyone try one of these yet? They come packaged like a box of shotgun shells. About a 4x58. Very good smoke it reminded of a Comacho corojo Limitada.

Comments

• Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Absolutely love them. Buy them up if you can
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    I did a review of the super shot 12 ga a while back... If that's the same one you're talking about, they're good. I'd link to the review but I don't know how. lol
  • Options
    BigT06:
    I did a review of the super shot 12 ga a while back... If that's the same one you're talking about, they're good. I'd link to the review but I don't know how. lol
    I believe that's it. They had two different ones. I picked the smaller one since I only had about an hour. But it was darn good and at only 6.50$ in a B&M couldn't beat the price.
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rhamlin:
    BigT06:
    I believe that's it. They had two different ones. I picked the smaller one since I only had about an hour. But it was darn good and at only 6.50$ in a B&M couldn't beat the price.
    yup! I enjoy these! And the price I found em at wasnt bad! $5 ish ea. I have a couple left.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    Gray4lines:
    Rhamlin:
    BigT06:
    yup! I enjoy these! And the price I found em at wasnt bad! $5 ish ea. I have a couple left.
    Nice!
  • Options
    BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    Enjoy the hell outta these. Never disappointed. Have a few stockpiled.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Gray4lines:
    Rhamlin:
    BigT06:
    Yeah... For $5 a stick. Buy em all.