Home Non Cigar Related

Worth it?

MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
I had to run in to work for an hour this evening. Took the wife's car to fill-up. She told me if I ran to the Walgreen's near the gas station I could pick up some vanilla ice cream to go with the homemade chocolate brownies she would make me while I was gone.

But of course there was one catch. She also needed feminine hygiene products.

Brownies won out over my pride. There goes the diet.
Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.

Comments

• LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    You sir are officially capable of overcoming the feminine hygiene product phobia. I do salute you!
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
  • JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    Its easy just walk around the store and grab a whole bunch of other random things. Now the hard one is the feminine itch cream..........thank god I have never had to get that one LOL.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Yes. I would do quite a few things for brownies.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    james40:
    I second that and now want some!
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    james40:
    I second that and now want some!
    Brownies are a great incentive and motivator.

And they were good. Thick, rich, warm. Melting the ice cream just enough so that it soaks in and softens the crispy edge bit of the brownie, but not so much that you don't get ice cream texture with the other parts of soft, gooey, deliciousness.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭