Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Rolled over by my Brother Royln

Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
So sneaky Royln decided he would way way out do me on the pepper bomb I sent, and boy did he ever, so this is war my brother, tell mom I'm sorry, but u will pay for this 1. Not going to tell ya when, but u will feel it. Thank u again very much, love ya. image

Comments

• deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    holy cats batwoman, my azz puckered from this
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WOW!! Nicely done Royln, Ray looks like you're the one with the chapped behind...
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Ouch. Burned your ass he did!
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    Sweet mother of all that is holy! What a bomb!!!!
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice Royln. Always fun to watch two great brothers go at it.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Royln does not play fair at the bombing game. Holy sampler box love! not to mention the others.
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had to hook my brother up...it was well deserved Ray. Between the pepper bomb and other packages you have hit me with I could never thank you enough.....so I tried to thank you! No need for payback...we are family remember?
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    I had to hook my brother up...it was well deserved Ray. Between the pepper bomb and other packages you have hit me with I could never thank you enough.....so I tried to thank you! No need for payback...we are family remember?
    Lets Just Say It's Brotherly Love, and u know older brother has to get the last laugh... But I know this will never end. Thanks again Bro.
  • BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    Oh Yeah Ray....He stuck it to ya alright. He is probably just running off of adrenaline as his team is in the playoffs. Nice hit Smoke.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Royln eats Balut
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
    Bombay:
    Oh Yeah Ray....He stuck it to ya alright. He is probably just running off of adrenaline as his team is in the playoffs. Nice hit Smoke.
    Yeah that's true, it will be a family feud if somehow my Reds pull there head out of there ass
    danielzreyes:
    Royln eats Balut
    Hell naw!
    Bombay:
    Thank you..and if that is the case wait to see what happens if they make it to the World Series!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Wow, another amazing hit by an amazing botl. Ray, I think you, me, and Jim need to show our appreciation. What do you think?
    james40:
    Wow, another amazing hit by an amazing botl. Ray, I think you, me, and Jim need to show our appreciation. What do you think?
    I hear ya James.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    james40:
    I hear ya James.
    Hmmmm sounds interesting....
    Bigshizza:
    Glock1975:
    james40:
    I hear ya James.
    knock it off guys!!
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Royln eats Dinuguan.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Bigshizza:
    Glock1975:
    james40:
    I hear ya James.
    PM's to you both.