Home Non Cigar Related
Options

How do you check the forums?

Title says most of it.

I check in on my phone most of the time; thus the atrocious spelling. When I have the time to sit down and read through everything on my computer or even my kindle it changes things somewhat.

Computer doesn't let me zoom in on pictures to see a band. Kindle doesn't even show the pictures. But I was just curious how everyone checked in.

Comments

• Options
    PC, Laptop, iphone, and ipad, in that order
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    macs-smokes:
    Title says most of it.

I check in on my phone most of the time; thus the atrocious spelling. When I have the time to sit down and read through everything on my computer or even my kindle it changes things somewhat.

Computer doesn't let me zoom in on pictures to see a band. Kindle doesn't even show the pictures. But I was just curious how everyone checked in.
    Kindle doesn't show pics? Kiddin me.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    Poopy_JonesPoopy_Jones Posts: 455 ✭✭✭
    iPhone always unless I'm posting a pic then I use the home PC
  • Options
    macs-smokesmacs-smokes Posts: 587
    @ Webmost it shows some pics and the youtube links but uploads of bombs and such newp blue box is all I get. The avatars show up just fine... odd I know but I guess it keeps me guessing.
  • Options
    dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    Completly mobile. I use my phone for all... My computer has been confiscated for homework by my kids.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    iPhone and iPad then the PC.. The Apple crap won't let me see any posted videos.
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    about 70-30 laptop to mobile device.
  • Options
    KevinFittsKevinFitts Posts: 225
    iPhone 90% - Laptop/iPad 10%
  • Options
    dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    Lot of mobile users..... Does this mean we can have a sweet mobile app for this forum? A-la tapatalk style?
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Mostly on my iphone.

Rarely on a PC

• Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Phone
    One God, One Truth