Home Non Cigar Related

Confidence

beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
Confidence. The warm fuzzy feeling you get right before you f**k up.

link

Comments

• Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! Damn!!!
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    that is funny right there
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    HOLY CRAP! Did you see her lift up the towel and his skin came up with it! NASTY! Poor dude. Ive been watching his stuff for a long time too! that was a bad one! lol Oddly funny but man....
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, very safe indeed! WOW! Saw that one coming and it still hurt to watch!
    Notice he never once said anything about not getting hurt on any other part of the body... so yes it was a safe build for his hands.... his forehead though....
  • perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    Well, at least now he has some authentic blood stains on his shirt!
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    I don't know whether to laugh or not with this one, but I'm laughing anyway. With maybe a few tears of sympathy mixed in! Crap that looked like it had to hurt.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
    LMFAO! Well done sir... well done. hope he is happy with himself
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    MEGALOL!!!

• beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    LOL. Cool dude.
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Martel:
    Aw man, way to buzz kill! Hahahah, funny anyway though
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
    Ken Light:
    Martel:
    Sorry. It looked awesome for a homemade fake, but something about it didn't feel right when I watched it, mostly the final shot of him sitting there dazed seemed staged. Granted, until I found out, I was feeling a little sick to my stomach over all the blood and at myself for laughing so hard at the guy.

• Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Martel:
    Ken Light:
    Martel:
    Sorry. It looked awesome for a homemade fake, but something about it didn't feel right when I watched it, mostly the final shot of him sitting there dazed seemed staged. Granted, until I found out, I was feeling a little sick to my stomach over all the blood and at myself for laughing so hard at the guy.
    You got a good eye Eric. The bleeding forehead looked pretty believeable because the forehead CAN bleed profusely from even a small cut but he was too lucky to have the camera fall just right so he could get a closeup of the ongoing carnage. Plus I also thought that the last shot of him sitting there dazed just looked a little too much like bad acting.
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, are these guys what you'd call "German Rednecks"?
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Bob Luken:
    So, are these guys what you'd call "German Rednecks"?
    LOL.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Defeat can come oh so very quickly...
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Martel:
    Wasn't it Abraham Lincoln that said something like "You can't believe everything you see on the internet"?
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
    Echambers:
    Martel:
    Wasn't it Abraham Lincoln that said something like "You can't believe everything you see on the internet"?
    Yeah, and he probably said it on Youtube. So it has to be a genuine quote.