Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

rsherman24 newbie trade hit !

curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
Well done Carl ! And welcome to the forums ! Hope to see you around more !
Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961

Comments

• deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    some damn tasty looking sticks in there! Way to tear it up like my man Richard sherman does!!!
  • Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    damn those are some tasty looking sticks.. AWESOME BUDDY
  • thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    Holy smoke, what a darn good newbie trade! Be scared rsherman, be very scared, my dear friend Curt doesn't play fair, and probably doesn't know how to count. be very scared. Well done sir, look forward to seeing more of you in the future.
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Carl,
    9114901159815568948608 USPS Priority. Looks like Monday delivery. Thanks again !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,773 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looking forward to it. New to this game, so hopefully Curt plays fair (starting to believe not from what I have seen). I will post pics soon as they land. Thanks
  • macs-smokesmacs-smokes Posts: 587
    I am sure Curt's half of the trade will be fair when using simple forum math. Your five multiplied by the square root of sine of 35°… thus added to itself. Then you divide by the reciprocal... grab a bag a water pillow and filler up.
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    deejmemixx:
    some damn tasty looking sticks in there! Way to tear it up like my man Richard sherman does!!!
    Minus the drugs ;)
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,773 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome package from CurtPick. I can get used to this trading. Thanks Curt. Who is next image image
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Enjoy.