Home General Discussion

On vacation

thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
I am leaving in the morning for the Happiest Place on Earth. Walt Disney World Florida. I will be gone until Saturday 11/23. I will be checking in on you all and have brought some awesome smokes to enjoy whilest I am there courtesy of all you guys that have bombed me to oblivion. I know Dan has mailed out something to me and I think there may be a pass or two heading my way. If it comes I will do my best to get it out by Monday 11/25!

Comments

• Have a great trip!
  • cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,414 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoy your trip! Definitely try the Corona Cigar on Sand Lake. The wife and I hit that at least 4 or 5 times when we go down if February.
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Forget about cigars... enjoy the children

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,414 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mine "baby" is 32, so I'm going with the cigars! At least until we get to take the grandchildren!
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    You guys enjoy yourself!
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    webmost:

...what the.. lol that sounds so wrong on many levels.
  • thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    Lol, it's just me and the wife, no kids. Lol
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    have a great trip brother!!!
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    webmost:

webby my lord. Lock up your children. Enjoy the smokes sir. We went a few years back with the fam and it was all for the kids, but going all grown up with just your misses...enjoy a RELAXING vacation. With lots of fine cigars and fine liquor.
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    Have a great time Jeff and don't forget to kick Donald ducks ass and take his flippers for swimming