Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Lost a girl friend once.....

jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
....because she asked me to go to the store for female stuff. Sigh.....Since then I have learned to do it but at a store I don't usually patronize and wearing a wig. I don't understand the phobia at all or why most men have it.

Comments

• Options
    dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    I do it all the time......... IN FACT.... Great place to meet women.

so lets imagine... gotta go to the store for ladies products..... heres how to make it worthwhile.

You: you walk into the ladies isle.... there 3 hot college girls getting products. think to self... "how do I not look completly stupid"

You: walk down the isle, with a happy/puppy eyed look. Stop look back and forth hard and wide. now turn to the college girls.

Girls: look at you with that OMG he is a creeper look.

You: "excuse me ladies, I dont mean to bother but i need a ladys advise, My mom is sick and asked me to get these products for her, I lost the list and her cell phone is off... can you help me out with a little suggestions?"

Girls: "aww how sweet takin care of his mommy, sure we can help you.........etc etc etc"

You: "thank you so much, by the way my name is........" continue non geeky non dork small talk keep it simple but maintain them blips of eye contact, bite lower lip occasionally. work the oppurtunity to get to talk to hot college girls.

You: walk out with numbers and toss in the trash cause we all know your not gonna do nuthing....... but atleast you still got game.

Aj.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BWAHAHAHAHA the Mad Scientist strikes again!!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dr_frankenstein56:
    I do it all the time......... IN FACT.... Great place to meet women.

so lets imagine... gotta go to the store for ladies products..... heres how to make it worthwhile.

You: you walk into the ladies isle.... there 3 hot college girls getting products. think to self... "how do I not look completly stupid"

You: walk down the isle, with a happy/puppy eyed look. Stop look back and forth hard and wide. now turn to the college girls.

Girls: look at you with that OMG he is a creeper look.

You: "excuse me ladies, I dont mean to bother but i need a ladys advise, My mom is sick and asked me to get these products for her, I lost the list and her cell phone is off... can you help me out with a little suggestions?"

Girls: "aww how sweet takin care of his mommy, sure we can help you.........etc etc etc"

You: "thank you so much, by the way my name is........" continue non geeky non dork small talk keep it simple but maintain them blips of eye contact, bite lower lip occasionally. work the oppurtunity to get to talk to hot college girls.

You: walk out with numbers and toss in the trash cause we all know your not gonna do nuthing....... but atleast you still got game.

Aj.
    Playa