Home General Discussion

Old deisel's

Anyone make a time machine for deisel's.  I am loving these hair or the dog's just 4 months since I bought them and didn't when new!

Comments

• Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chips2481:
    Anyone make a time machine for deisel's.  I am loving these hair or the dog's just 4 months since I bought them and didn't when new!
    That sounds familiar. It's happened to me plenty of times. It's quite a blessing to us that they all get better with a good amount of rest in a proper environment.
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Bob Luken:
    Chips2481:
    That sounds familiar. It's happened to me plenty of times. It's quite a blessing to us that they all get better with a good amount of rest in a proper environment.
    Meh...age a Conny for very long and I feel like they become bland.
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,738 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smoked a Deisel ROTT and suffered through it with some bourbon. Threw them in the humi for a couple months and now I love them. Time to get some new ones aging
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    diesel needs as much time as possible IMO. The more age the better they get really. I cannot smoke them without 2 years or more really, and normally as the 2-3 cigar of the night.
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Rain:
    Bob Luken:
    Chips2481:
    I agree. Cant get any better then 3+ years on a unlimited. mmmmmm!!! I cant taste it now. ...or in about two years.
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    Bob Luken:
    Chips2481:
    Note to self: Smoke the connies first.
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    I've noticed the samething w/ the san lotano habano.

"Long ashes my friends."

• MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    I have some original release d.x left. They are good but I prefer these fresher. About 6 months and smoke. Any harshness is gone at 6 months and it still has the kick from the wrapper I enjoy.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Though I love em all ROTT. I think they all get better with time.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    On a slightly related not I had a Ruination the other day that I had for about 2 years. While it was darn good I was disappointed that all the pepper goodness was gone.
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Rhamlin:
    On a slightly related not I had a Ruination the other day that I had for about 2 years. While it was darn good I was disappointed that all the pepper goodness was gone.
    This is why they make new ones everyday. Find the age you like and smoke them.

Damn you Ricky. Now you got my mouth watering.