New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
Ohio State vs Michigan = Last second stand for OSU
Auburn vs Alambama = Final second missed field goal returned for a touchdown

Ive not been able to breathe all day!

Comments

• RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    New Boots:

OSU Gave up how many points to an unranked team?
  • New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    Rain:
    New Boots:

Rivalry game, in their house, and mich had nothing to lose.
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was that kind of day for me yesterday when the University of Washington Huskies schooled the Washington State Cougars in the Apple Cup.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
    New Boots:
    Rain:
    New Boots:

Rivalry game, in their house, and mich had nothing to lose.
    If having nothing to lose help to put up points, A lot of teams would do better ;)
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    I was nice to see Nick Satan humbled.
    beatnic:
    ^This
    beatnic:
    ...now we get an OSU SEC National Championship game.....guess the ending.
    Rain:
    beatnic:
    OSU vs ACC *Fixed*
    Hmmm, could be. I'm not a fan of the you beat number one but you're not number one system. Regardless, enjoy your win!
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    New Boots:
    Rain:
    beatnic:
    OSU vs ACC *Fixed*
    I tend to agree. But, first Auburn has to win SEC game. Other things need to happen. Who's the only team to beat Auburn this year? LSU. Crazy stuff happened in the SEC this year. Gotta love college football.
    I wouldnt contest a auburn jump, but they wont pass an undefeted team.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    OSU fan, are you forgetting that you have one more game left? Considering how they escaped against UM, I wouldn't just assume a victory in the B1G title game. Should be a fun game with OSU's offense against MSU's defense.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
    SleevePlz:
    OSU fan, are you forgetting that you have one more game left? Considering how they escaped against UM, I wouldn't just assume a victory in the B1G title game. Should be a fun game with OSU's offense against MSU's defense.
    Oh, MSU is going to be a heck of a game. They should be a top 10 team come the new BCS standings.
  • blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Now would be a perfect time for that playoff so we could figure out how good OSU really is against a 1 loss bama or auburn
  • insomnniapbinsomnniapb Posts: 590
    No OSU fans in here huh?
    insomnniapb:
    No OSU fans in here huh?
    OH! OH! Pick me!

O-H!
    insomnniapb:
    No OSU fans in here huh?
    No way...we be classy folks round here ;)
    Rain:
    insomnniapb:
    No OSU fans in here huh?
    No way...we be classy folks round here ;)
    That's a loose definition of classy my friend!
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    New Boots:
    insomnniapb:
    No OSU fans in here huh?
    OH! OH! Pick me!

O-H!
    I-O

Huge Buckeyes fan here.

So I was thinking of all the other teams that are 24-0 this year. Couldn't think of any. Deserving of a chance at the Natty if they beat Michigan State I would say. FSU had just an easy of a schedule. To quote E. Gordon Gee, "... every weekend their playing Murderer's Row. It's not like they're playing Little Sisters of the Poor out here...".

Say what you will about the close game against Michigan. That's a big game every year. Regardless of what each team is ranked. Ohio State lost to them when they were unranked 2 years ago coached by Luke Fickell and that was a tougher Michigan team by comparison. That score was very close as well, 40-34.

I moved this weekend so I only got to see the end of the Bucks game, missed the Auburn game completely, but did get to watch the Oregon / Oregon State game. Another game that was very close and shouldn't have been.
    dennisking:
    New Boots:
    insomnniapb:
    No OSU fans in here huh?
    OH! OH! Pick me!

O-H!
    I-O

Huge Buckeyes fan here.

So I was thinking of all the other teams that are 24-0 this year. Couldn't think of any. Deserving of a chance at the Natty if they beat Michigan State I would say. FSU had just an easy of a schedule. To quote E. Gordon Gee, "... every weekend their playing Murderer's Row. It's not like they're playing Little Sisters of the Poor out here...".

Say what you will about the close game against Michigan. That's a big game every year. Regardless of what each team is ranked. Ohio State lost to them when they were unranked 2 years ago coached by Luke Fickell and that was a tougher Michigan team by comparison. That score was very close as well, 40-34.

I moved this weekend so I only got to see the end of the Bucks game, missed the Auburn game completely, but did get to watch the Oregon / Oregon State game. Another game that was very close and shouldn't have been.
    Well said good sir! May I also bring up the "Dominance" of the SEC?

This is the SEC's record since 1998, when the BCS stared
    SEC vs. PAC-12 regular season: 10-12
    SEC vs. PAC-12 bowl games: 1-0
    SEC vs. Big 12 regular season: 6-10
    SEC vs. Big 12 bowl games: 21-8
    SEC vs. ACC regular season: 42-36
    SEC vs. ACC bowl games: 16-9
    SEC vs. Big 10 regular season: 7-4
    SEC vs. Big 10 bowl games: 19-19
    SEC vs. Big East regular season: 16-15
    SEC vs. Big East bowl game: 3-8

That does not seem dominant to me?!

Good Read on it: Link Here
    New Boots:
    dennisking:
    New Boots:
    insomnniapb:
    No OSU fans in here huh?
    OH! OH! Pick me!

O-H!
    I-O

Huge Buckeyes fan here.

Well said good sir! May I also bring up the "Dominance" of the SEC?

This is the SEC's record since 1998, when the BCS stared
    SEC vs. PAC-12 regular season: 10-12
    SEC vs. PAC-12 bowl games: 1-0
    SEC vs. Big 12 regular season: 6-10
    SEC vs. Big 12 bowl games: 21-8
    SEC vs. ACC regular season: 42-36
    SEC vs. ACC bowl games: 16-9
    SEC vs. Big 10 regular season: 7-4
    SEC vs. Big 10 bowl games: 19-19
    SEC vs. Big East regular season: 16-15
    SEC vs. Big East bowl game: 3-8

That does not seem dominant to me?!

Good Read on it: Link Here
    I agree SEC is overrated this year, but necessarily every year. In the last five years top to bottom they are the best with the PAC 12 and Big 12 a close 2/3
    The Big 12? I'll give you Baylor and Oklahoma St. Oklahoma, Texas, Texas Tech, TCU are not consistent. Kansas St. was good last year. Kansas, Iowa St, and WVU are pretty rough.
    New Boots:
    The Big 12? I'll give you Baylor and Oklahoma St. Oklahoma, Texas, Texas Tech, TCU are not consistent. Kansas St. was good last year. Kansas, Iowa St, and WVU are pretty rough.
    I never thought much of the Big 12 until two middle of the road programs (A&M, and Mizzou) went to the SEC and did really well right off the bat. Made me think it might be better than I use to give them credit for.
    blutattoo:
    New Boots:
    I never thought much of the Big 12 until two middle of the road programs (A&M, and Mizzou) went to the SEC and did really well right off the bat. Made me think it might be better than I use to give them credit for.
    Mizzou blows me away with what they are doing in the SEC. A&M is riding on Johnny's coat tails. He is the ONLY thing keeping that team afloat.
    Spartans look good....or does Ohio just look bad? 17 - 0 Spartans
    Rain:
    Spartans look good....or does Ohio just look bad? 17 - 0 Spartans
    17-17....Heifer!
  • perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    dennisking:
    New Boots:
    insomnniapb:
    No OSU fans in here huh?
    OH! OH! Pick me!

O-H!
    I-O

Huge Buckeyes fan here.

I wasn't going to watch the UO/OSU game until I first checked in on the score. What happened to the Ducks? They just died after losing to Stanford.
    perkinke:
    dennisking:
    New Boots:
    insomnniapb:
    No OSU fans in here huh?
    OH! OH! Pick me!

O-H!
    I-O

Huge Buckeyes fan here.

I wasn't going to watch the UO/OSU game until I first checked in on the score. What happened to the Ducks? They just died after losing to Stanford.
    Yup, they lost a game, and laid down and died
    I'm getting to drunk to watch this game!
    New Boots:
    I'm getting to drunk to watch this game!
    You might want to keep drinking...