Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Stogie Stands!!

Got these from out of nowhere! Thanks a ton Daniel, i've been eyeing these on the forum for quite some time!!photo 7176BAEC-0BB9-4F8C-A41C-4328D4CD138A.jpg

Comments

• 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Best........Invention..........EVER!
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love them, never leave home without it.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoy Vinny. I hope you find them useful.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice! One for home and one for the ship!
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • dandin1dandin1 Posts: 175
    Nice! I've been seeing those in pics on here, looks amazing. Gonna have to get one eventually.
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dandin1:
    Nice! I've been seeing those in pics on here, looks amazing. Gonna have to get one eventually.
    Mr. Reyes, here is your next victim. :) Somebody pass Mr. Reyes some Nachos. He loves them so much.
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Like Shizz, its a very very useful stand and craftsmanship is top knotch !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • coolest things ever!
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    never leave home without it.
    Only a fool would do otherwise.
    So handy....love them.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stogie Stands solve the "non-cigar-friendly ashtray" problem and the "ashtray is way over there" problem and "my parejo keeps rolling away" problem. But Wait! There's More! Eliminates stress and reduces symptoms of PMS. Simply place stogie stand in any pocket and LEAVE HOME to go herf. No more stress. No more PMS side effects.
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bob Luken:
    Stogie Stands solve the "non-cigar-friendly ashtray" problem and the "ashtray is way over there" problem and "my parejo keeps rolling away" problem. But Wait! There's More! Eliminates stress and reduces symptoms of PMS. Simply place stogie stand in any pocket and LEAVE HOME to go herf. No more stress. No more PMS side effects.
    Wow these really are functional!
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bob Luken:
    Got's to get me one of those.
  • New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    rsherman24:
    Bob Luken:
    Got's to get me one of those.
    Same!
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Darn handy little sucker
  • bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those are awesome. Never heard of/seen those before
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bert873:
    Those are awesome. Never heard of/seen those before
    Seek out danielzreyes.
    He is the path to enlightenment.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.