Home Pipes

Solani Aged Burley

christian1971christian1971 Posts: 467 ✭✭✭
Is there any tobacco like solani aged burley? This stuff is good.

Comments

• Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    christian1971:
    One of my favorites... I don't know any that are as good...
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • christian1971christian1971 Posts: 467 ✭✭✭
    Gray4lines:
    christian1971:
    One of my favorites... I don't know any that are as good...
    Hearth and home anniv. kake looks wonderful. Does it have a rich flavor?
    H&H anniversary kake is very good, but different from solani ABF. Anni Kake is more an an aro, but it is worth trying. Anni kake and H&H burley kake are similar.

Edit My mistake, anni kake may not be topped... or if so it is very light. The burley is more heavily cased with cocoa, anise, and rum. Both are very good and prepared in a similar way. It's a crumble kake that is almost purple in appearance. Anni kake is a virginia perique blend, so it will be pretty different from Solani, but still really good.
  • J.S.J.S. Posts: 754
    ABF is one of my top burley's. If you like burley you might try something like MacBaren's Burley London Blend. It is lightly topped with cocoa but most of what I taste is the cocoa flavor I would expect from a good burley, very natual and what a burley should be.
    J.S.:
    ABF is one of my top burley's. If you like burley you might try something like MacBaren's Burley London Blend. It is lightly topped with cocoa but most of what I taste is the cocoa flavor I would expect from a good burley, very natual and what a burley should be.
    Ill have to pick that one up. I love MacB's Golden extra.