Home Pipes

Tobacco Buying Addiction---It's Real!

christian1971christian1971 Posts: 467 ✭✭✭
This pipe tobacco addiction is something else! Just made another order. H&H Burley Kake, Blackhouse, Magnum Opus and Fusiliers Ration. Smoked some Scottys Butternut Burley the other night. Definitely got hints of nuts and honey. Mississippi River sure is a tough one to keep lit. Might need to dry out more then a day after its been crumbled. Just received my pound this afternoon. I need to stop looking at this online catalog. Its getting a bit ridiculous. Have a good weekend all!

Comments

• MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Christian, let me know if you want me to make up a sampler for you. Might be better before you buy CI out of stock.
  • christian1971christian1971 Posts: 467 ✭✭✭
    Marker:
    Christian, let me know if you want me to make up a sampler for you. Might be better before you buy CI out of stock.
    Very funny. I love then fact that compared to cigars, pipe tobacco is very affordable. What pipe tobacco are you smoking?
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Nightcap, HH ODF, McC 5100, Veermaster. Those are the main ones I enjoy. There are others I like to have in ready to go jars; FMC, London Mix, EMP, Reiner LGF.
  • christian1971christian1971 Posts: 467 ✭✭✭
    Marker:
    Nightcap, HH ODF, McC 5100, Veermaster. Those are the main ones I enjoy. There are others I like to have in ready to go jars; FMC, London Mix, EMP, Reiner LGF.
    I highly recommend seattle pipe club mississipi river.
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Marker:
    I love emp and reiner.

It's almost scary how much pipe tobacco you can buy for the price of a box of cigars. I love both, though! It isnice to switch back and forth.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    Im in the same boat.... the same cigar budget is like a blow out when spent on pipe stuff... its a real christmas event.
  • sabujsabuj Posts: 6
     Its really addiction i think .