Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Looking for Olde World Reserve Maduro

Looking for a few of these - I love them... What I have to offer:

CAO CX2
one of 5 Vegas A and 5 Vegas Regular
Padilla 1932
and minor little things - too lazy to go through humi now so I'll wait to see if there's people that have any of these for trade...

Comments

• Actually I might have a couple available if nobody else has some for you. You wouldn't happen to have any tats for trade would you? If not I'd interested in the padillas.
  • Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Posts: 973 ✭✭
    bass8844:
    Actually I might have a couple available if nobody else has some for you. You wouldn't happen to have any tats for trade would you? If not I'd interested in the padillas.
    No tats unfortunately... PM me what you got and what you are looking for and we can strike a deal :). The padillas definitely...
  • JZJZ Posts: 827
    CigarObsession.com is selling some OWR 2nds for $3 each (10 Available) with $6 shipping if interested in that. Hopefully no one gets angry about the plug as that website is not generally referred to as a competitor to Cigar.com and is only reducing a limited number of cigars from a personal collection.
    JZ:
    CigarObsession.com is selling some OWR 2nds for $3 each (10 Available) with $6 shipping if interested in that. Hopefully no one gets angry about the plug as that website is not generally referred to as a competitor to Cigar.com and is only reducing a limited number of cigars from a personal collection.
    Thanks mate! You are right - the guy is not a reseller or something. This is a fair personal trade. I'll look into it...
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    I have one you could have if you haven't got any. do you have any padilla artisans?
    phobicsquirrel:
    I have one you could have if you haven't got any. do you have any padilla artisans?
    No artisans, buddy, sorry... Thanks for the offer! I managed to get some OWR Maduros through a trade with Bass so I think I'm set for now :)...
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    JZ:
    Not anymore, I bought them =)

"Long ashes my friends."

Krieg:
    JZ:
    Damn, Krieg! It seems me and you are the only die hard Decade and OWR fans...
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Renaissance_Man:
    Krieg:
    JZ:
    LoL! I'm always up for a trade :) btw...he actually had 20 OWR Maduros...I bought all of them! (I know, I suck)

"Long ashes my friends."

Krieg:
    Renaissance_Man:
    Krieg:
    JZ:
    LoL! I'm always up for a trade :) btw...he actually had 20 OWR Maduros...I bought all of them! (I know, I suck)
    Damn! That was a straight hit!