Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

ShadowInTheMoon WTH did I ever do to you?

jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
Got home from a trip and got triple slapped. Seems this noobie forum BOTL decided to send some love my way. He did a little research and added a few coins to my foreign money collection. Just shows up and starts slapping guys around. Totally caught me unawares and very nice. Sent me some great sticks including my favorite 5 Vegas. Thank you very much! Also decided to do BOTL alphabet which is like BOTL math. See the note. Nicely played. image

Comments

• New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    5V, Graycliff, MOW, Fallen Angel....WOW!
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That bomb is money!! Literally!! Nice job Corbin!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • ShadowInTheMoonShadowInTheMoon Posts: 507 ✭✭
    Vegas 5. Duly noted. Glad there was something in there you liked.
    Two people with a common goal can accomplish many things. Two people with a common enemy can accomplish even more.
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ShadowInTheMoon:
    Vegas 5. Duly noted. Glad there was something in there you liked.
    All solid sticks! The 5 Vegas Cask Strength II is one of my go to cigars that won't break the bank. MOW is always great and I haven't had the other 2 yet though someone else sent me a Fallen Angel. Great selection and great hit.
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shadow is coming along nicely.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."