"It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR

Comments

• roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Those look wonderful!!!
    One God, One Truth
  • curtiscr79curtiscr79 Posts: 859
    danielzreyes:
    photo 5E4C5DC5-orig.jpg
    You can bring those my way, Need the address? I love me some good homemade nachos.
  • flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    curtiscr79:
    danielzreyes:
    photo 5E4C5DC5-orig.jpg
    You can bring those my way, Need the address? I love me some good homemade nachos.
    Wow, That made me really hungry!!
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The chip to meat amout ratio was 1 to 1 in this one.
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The guac looks good to me!
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Who needs all that lettuce, tomato, and onions, Give me chips, meat, cheese, more meat and more cheese. And guacamole. Maybe some salsa on the side. I'm hungry now.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How do y'all feel about queso blanco....finally found it at a grocery store last week, been searching for years but never saw it. Could only get it at the restaurant. Pretty sure only gringos like me eat it but damn it's soooooo good. I could eat it all day everyday....

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• curtiscr79curtiscr79 Posts: 859
    jgibv:
    How do y'all feel about queso blanco....finally found it at a grocery store last week, been searching for years but never saw it. Could only get it at the restaurant. Pretty sure only gringos like me eat it but damn it's soooooo good. I could eat it all day everyday....

I don't discriminate when it comes to liquified cheese, I like all shades. I also get a aside when visiting the hispanic restaurants. The hard part is sharing.
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    curtiscr79:
    jgibv:

I don't discriminate when it comes to liquified cheese, I like all shades. I also get a aside when visiting the hispanic restaurants. The hard part is sharing.

Been looking all over for it myself. My grandson has a source and about once a month he gives me a nearly empty container and he won't tell me where he gets it....smart mouth little pxxxk...I never liked him anyway.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jd50ae:
    curtiscr79:
    jgibv:

Been looking all over for it myself. My grandson has a source and about once a month he gives me a nearly empty container and he won't tell me where he gets it....smart mouth little pxxxk...I never liked him anyway.
    I hear that, Curtis. I could eat a whole thing of cheese dip and a couple baskets of chips all by myself when we're at a restaurant. That stuff is like liquid crack...sooo delicious.

And JD, I feel your pain. I searched all over for this stuff, probably a dozen different grocery stores over the past year, even looked at the mexican market "La Michocana" and they didn't have it.
    Just happened to go to a different grocery store the other day on the way home from work, looking to pick up a couple things --- walked past the refrigerated cheese section on my way to the milk, looked up and sitting on a shelf next to the bagged/shredded cheeses was a few different kinds of cheese dip, in plastic tubs. I could not friggin' believe it. This is the kind I got - http://gordoscheesedip.com/products/ - I got a good laugh at the brand name too, Gordo = fat, yep I'm a fatty for eating it but I don't care, it tastes so good. LOL.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ooohhhh those look good! Gotta love lots of cheese!
    One of these days I'll have to post a photo of my wife's homemade flour tortillas, carne guisada, and tomatillo sauce.
    Y'all will be gnawing on your computer screen.
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    The chips are just a vehicle to get the cheese to your mouth... A spoon may work better.
    photo E9BE9EDF-orig.jpg
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    photo E9BE9EDF-orig.jpg
    ok those peppers are making my m,outh water!
    no matter where you go, there you are.

photo 9EAFF985-orig.jpg
    photo E0C8C5FE-orig.jpg
    photo D788FBF4-orig.jpg
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dano....your colon called......it's in pain!
    Bigshizza:
    this one hit me hard jimbo
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    Bigshizza:
    this one hit me hard jimbo
    I had some BBQ nachos last night. Same effect...
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
    It's been awhile
    photo 42A122DC-orig-1.jpg
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    I shat just looking at that :)
    What were the sauces?
    One God, One Truth
    roland_7707:
    What were the sauces?
    just your typical green, red and salsa
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jetmech_63:
    I shat just looking at that :)
    Lmbo! Me too! :)
    photo 4ECBA5E4-orig.jpg
    Dude, are u made of nachos?
    One God, One Truth
    Because
    photo B820E126-orig.jpg
    photo D5D90509-orig.jpg
    photo ADE44639-orig.jpg
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Starting to build some new stones?