Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• laker1963:
    Got my box of Intenso Torpedo's and a box of the DE Isla Del Sol's.

Then C.Com threw in a few freebie sticks so it's a good cigar day.
    A great stick that Intenso!!
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I grabbed the Gurkha deal and yesterday's Oliva G offer.
  • JZJZ Posts: 827
    ironhorse:
    I am not getting anything cause my humi is packed! But I might call up jeff and tim just to say hi and GOOOOOO PHILLLIES
    Yes, Goooooo Phillies ; GO TO HELL!!!!!! :)
  • tshawtshaw Posts: 178
    well boys, today i got a carbon fiber xi3 cutter (i splurged), 2 opus x's of various sizes, and my first casa magna.. ohyea and my best of show sampler came in today...good day indeed
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    laker1963:
    Got my box of Intenso Torpedo's and a box of the DE Isla Del Sol's.

Then C.Com threw in a few freebie sticks so it's a good cigar day.
    LOVE the intenso... hmmm, maybe that's what I need to buy with my box of Diesel.... only get a couple left.
  • TheShaunTheShaun Posts: 425
    I got a certificate from a course I recently passed. So really, I got nothing good!
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    TheShaun:
    I got a certificate from a course I recently passed. So really, I got nothing good!
    Well, congrats. on the certificate. Now go have a cigar.
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    tshaw:
    well boys, today i got a carbon fiber xi3 cutter (i splurged), 2 opus x's of various sizes, and my first casa magna.. ohyea and my best of show sampler came in today...good day indeed
    Dude, I was going to send you a casa magna. I couldn't get to the post office. hmm, I'll come up with something else.
    TatuajeVI:
    tshaw:
    Dude, I was going to send you a casa magna. I couldn't get to the post office. hmm, I'll come up with something else.
    Hey thanks man its the thought that counts though. god damn is that a great cigar though i absolutely loved it, paired it with a nice Samuel adams double bach...delicious
  • Today was a great cigar day. Got both my first month of the COTM club and the Olivia Fab 5 sampler.

2x Gurkha Titan
    2x Sol Cubano Artisan
    2x Greycliff 1666
    2x Padilla Signature 1932
    2x Gurkha something or other I haven't identified yet
    1x Olivia Serie O
    1x Olivia Serie O Maduro
    1x Olivia Connecticut Reserve
    1x Olivia Serie G Camaroon
    1x Olivia Master Blends III
    1x Erin Go Bragh (hey its the closest thing to real Irish whisky I'm allowed to have in Afghanistan)

Now to go make room for all this because I also ordered this week's weekend blitz of Gurkhas.....
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yesterday I bought a Gurkha Warrior and smoked it up. So not really exciting but it was the best cigar I ever had.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    6 Gurkha Centurians
    1 Can of Xikar Butane
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    jsnake:
    Yesterday I bought a Gurkha Warrior and smoked it up. So not really exciting but it was the best cigar I ever had.
    Best cigar you've had??? I'd say that's pretty damn exciting!
    Lasabar:
    jsnake:
    Best cigar you've had??? I'd say that's pretty damn exciting!
    Well, I meant as far as scoring a large package of smokes or accessories. 1 cigar is not that exciting but the fact it blew me away was exciting. I had the best day in a long time yesterday. My bro-in-law was wishing he had a Warrior too. That cigar just smelled delicious and was delicious throughout. I would say 5 Vegas Cask Strength II is right there with it which tops my favorites. I have oh so many more brands and blends to try but by far the Warrior was special and is tops IMO.
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Went to a new shop today and picked up:

1 RP '90
    1 Perdomo Lot 23
    And they threw in one of their house blends too..
    all for $12.73
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, the prices sound good....where is this shop, Hays?

Marty

jlmarta:

Marty

Pm to ya Marty

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
    Hays:
    jlmarta:

Marty

Pm to ya Marty
    Hey Marty - you're either going to have a bunch of PMs from me, or none at all... for some reason, it doesn't seem like it wants to send you a message, and I've tried 3 times. Let me know if you get em.

• MarkHMarkH Posts: 120 ✭✭
    A box of the CCOM Cameroon wrapper robusto size and a daily from last week, the CAO Brazillian Gol size. I've decided that ccom Cameroon is my go-to stick. But, I just might have one of those CAO's like NOW!
  • betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    Today, I got 5 RP 1961's, 2 CAO American Potomacs, 2 Nica Libre Exclusivos, 1 Perdomo edicion de silvio, 12 assorted sticks ranging from a rocky patel decade and a gurkha master select to a puros indios and a bucanero.
  • ScottUScottU Posts: 194
    Today I got

5x 5 Vegas Gold
    3x 5 Vegas Cask Streght II
    3x A Fernandez
    3x Cain
    3x RP 1961
    3x MOW Ruination
    3x Nub Habano
    3x Dominus
    3x Alec Bradley SCR
    1x RP Conn
    1x 5 Vegas Classic
    1 x 5 Vegas Gold
    1x Graycliff 1666
    1x Cu-Avana Intenso
    1x Cuba Libre

*passes out*
  • Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Posts: 930
    ScottU:
    Today I got

5x 5 Vegas Gold
    3x A Fernandez
    3x Cain
    3x RP 1961
    3x MOW Ruination
    3x Nub Habano
    3x Dominus
    3x Alec Bradley SCR
    1x RP Conn
    1x 5 Vegas Classic
    1 x 5 Vegas Gold
    1x Graycliff 1666
    1x Cu-Avana Intenso
    1x Cuba Libre

*passes out*
    Nice haul!!!
    ScottU:
    Today I got

5x 5 Vegas Gold
    3x A Fernandez
    3x Cain
    3x RP 1961
    3x MOW Ruination
    3x Nub Habano
    3x Dominus
    3x Alec Bradley SCR
    1x RP Conn
    1x 5 Vegas Classic
    1 x 5 Vegas Gold
    1x Graycliff 1666
    1x Cu-Avana Intenso
    1x Cuba Libre

*passes out*
    Is your Cuba Libre squishy?
  • ScottUScottU Posts: 194
    Damn, Just took them home on my lunch break, I'll check and let you know. I got another 30 coming in a few days and both my humis' are full...
    ScottU:
    Damn, Just took them home on my lunch break, I'll check and let you know. I got another 30 coming in a few days and both my humis' are full...
    Ya know, if you're looking to make some room, I'll totally 'store' some for ya..... ;-)

• Went to a new shop today that just opened, I got 3 Macanudo 1968, 3 Camacho Coyolar, 2 Hoyo Excaliber Legends, a 601 Green Perfecto and a Tabacos Baez SF.
    got a few more opus, that brings the count up to 8 aging in my humi including an "A" which has been sitting for over a year, thats going to be a special day when i have that one!
  • nickgonzonickgonzo Posts: 146
    went to a couple b&ms to see whats new. Grabbed an Oliva V, a JFR, benchmade and a cab guapo. almost got some more opus... almost haha
    I got three boxes of "Rope-Caulk" and spent the next few hours sealing the windows for winter.... My fingers hurt.
    Lasabar:
    I got three boxes of "Rope-Caulk" and spent the next few hours sealing the windows for winter.... My fingers hurt.
    Did you try smoking any of it?