Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    jsnake:
    Lasabar:
    I got three boxes of "Rope-Caulk" and spent the next few hours sealing the windows for winter.... My fingers hurt.
    Did you try smoking any of it?
    It looks like a 90' Rat ****.... so no
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    My humidor exploded today! On my way home tonight I picked up 4 La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero Chisels from my B&M, two maduros, two sumatras. Some of my favorite cigars.

When I got home, I find a wonderful package on my doorstep from c.com! Inside was a box of Padilla Achilles Robustos, a few 10 pack of Padilla's that came with the box purchase, and 15 Man o' War Ruination #2s from the deal of the day thing when they came back in stock.

I am expecting a few more packages this week from trades, no clue what I am going to do with them all, lol. Smoke 'em up!
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    I got a package that was part of a trade with Hugemoose today. The people that handle mail here sent the box to the wrong base for like 2 weeks, which is typical lately...
    I am def. looking forward to trying the CAO cammy's!
  • TatuajeVI:
    My humidor exploded today!
    Oh No!!!
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Today the mail brought me:

3 Gurkha Black Puro churchills
    6 Gurkha Royal Brigade perfectos
    and 1 Gurkha Legend robusto

Those were fron CCOM and that Gurkha special they ran for us. Many thanks again to CCOM.

And from another un-named source I received 2 fivers of Graycliff churchills.

Not a bad haul, eh?

Marty

• j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Today I got my customized sampler of Padilla Dominus and RP 1961, 5 of each. In addition I also got a fiver of Perdomo Grand Cru Connecticut churchills...good times.
  • TheShaunTheShaun Posts: 425
    I got nothing today. I was hoping to receive at least one of two packages. I'm getting really tired of living this side of the border.
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    Put in an order of a box of Diesel, and a 5'er of Dominus. Whoo HOO!!! Come on FRIDAY!!
    cholmes8310:
    Put in an order of a box of Diesel, and a 5'er of Dominus. Whoo HOO!!! Come on FRIDAY!!
    Jealous! I can't wait to try them both.
  • rad1964rad1964 Posts: 190 ✭✭
    I got a campfire wiener cooker for 5 dogs, some skewers, 2 marshmallow campfire forks, 3 smores campfire cookers and 3 sandwich ?cookers? for camping this week! (and the buddy that's meeting me there, just told me his step dad threw in a few ISOMs for me!)

cholmes8310:
    I should be getting a package either today or tomorrow containing a box of the Cain maduros and an 8 pack of the Diesel's. I'm pretty pumped!
  • TheShaun:
    I got nothing today. I was hoping to receive at least one of two packages. I'm getting really tired of living this side of the border.
    I know what you mean, it takes forever to get stuff up here!
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    5 Vegas Humidor 30 ct Cigar combo... it's seasoning right now.
  • TheShaunTheShaun Posts: 425
    Got 10 Padilla Miami robustos today, from the way back daily deal when the Gurkha's were sold out and got replaced by the Padilla's. There was a mishap at ccom plus the two weeks it takes for stuff to get here, finally home. Hope I like these, I took the plunge on a whim.
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    No cigars today in the mail ..... i got home late last nite from DC and readied some packages i need to send out , but i did recieve my free humidor in the ugliest humidor contest they ran on the other SISTER site ...... gotta season it and get it ready to hold some more cigars ..............
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    TatuajeVI:
    My humidor exploded today! On my way home tonight I picked up 4 La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero Chisels from my B&M, two maduros, two sumatras. Some of my favorite cigars.

When I got home, I find a wonderful package on my doorstep from c.com! Inside was a box of Padilla Achilles Robustos, a few 10 pack of Padilla's that came with the box purchase, and 15 Man o' War Ruination #2s from the deal of the day thing when they came back in stock.

I am expecting a few more packages this week from trades, no clue what I am going to do with them all, lol. Smoke 'em up!
    MoW in the daily deal? did I miss that... crap.
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    I had two glorious days

Yesterday: 20 Gran Habanos 3 Siglos Robustos

Today: CAO Sopranos 4 cigar set with red trunk display case and a Xikar lighter... GOOD DAY!
    phobicsquirrel:
    TatuajeVI:

I'd find it hard to believe if you missed all the commotion about that deal. It was ridiculous.
    phobicsquirrel:
    TatuajeVI:

Call customer service, specifically Jeff Jackson or Tim. Tim specifically stated if any forum member missed the deal, call or email and he'll hook you up. It was appr. $20 for 5 of the #2 Ruination. They did for me. I'd expect nothing less from their fabulous customer service.
    Got a box of Cain Maduro's and an 8 pack of the Diesel's in the mail today
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Got 18 Gurkha Centurians....
    I got a "make a wish" package from ejenne87. Um... the guy is... generous to put it mildly. Good lord did he bomb the crap out of me.
    j0z3r:
    phobicsquirrel:
    TatuajeVI:

I'd find it hard to believe if you missed all the commotion about that deal. It was ridiculous.
    so what are you saying, I'm senile...?

I'll have to give 'em a call when I get more cigar money... doh, damn money...
  • ScottUScottU Posts: 194
    Today the big brown truck served me with

5x Diesel
    5x Oliva Serie G Cameroon Figurado
    8x Sol Cubano Cuban Cabinet (Sampler Pack 2 of each size)
    10x Assorted Gurkha's (Weekend Blitz)

And my humidors were packed to the gills before this order! I love you ccom!
    phobicsquirrel:
    j0z3r:
    Hey now, I'm not saying anything...but if it walks like a duck, talks like a duck and looks like a duck...well, it's probably not a dog. :)
    HA. Don't make me start throwing nuts at you too! Laker is already in the target range.
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    j0z3r:
    phobicsquirrel:
    j0z3r:
    Hey now, I'm not saying anything...but if it walks like a duck, talks like a duck and looks like a duck...well, it's probably not a dog. :)

oooo, oooo, oooo, I know the answer to this one !

It's a Squirrel isn't it ? :)
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothing today so hopefully tomorrow will be a good day. My brother-in-law called to rub in his package of 20 Perdomos and 10 Gurkhas. I hope to have something to post on tomorrow.
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Man, today was beautiful. The main thing I wanted for my birthday was a new humi, and boy did my lady come through gloriously. Fed-Ex brought me a gorgeous 300ct chest humi.. It looks like a freakin treasure chest guys!! I have it set aside seasoning now, and I just can't wait to fill it up. Lady just told me our whole room smells like a humi....hehe yeeeeah... I'll post pics soon for sure.
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
    I got a care package from a friend of mine today. No cigars, but she did include one of those little pumpkins and some gummy worms in honor of Halloween haha. There was also a note she wrote me in there. It all really made my day. If you know a troop that is deployed anywhere right now, send them a care package. Even if they say they don't need or want anything it's still really nice to get a box of random stuff from someone. It really lifts their spirits. just a thought