Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    martymcg43martymcg43 Posts: 396
    got my box of Gurkha Black Dragon Tubos today. 35 dollars well spent...
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    A nice pack came in today. I got 2 of the daily deal from Monday, the Perdomo Reserve Ocsuro, 2 5 Vegas Gold 5.5x55, 2 Drew Estates Natural, Dirt and Pimp Stick, and a 4 pack of Alec Bradley Tempus Quandrum. Oh boy, oh boy...:D
  • Options
    NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Posts: 728
    martymcg43:
    got my box of Gurkha Black Dragon Tubos today. 35 dollars well spent...
    Same here. But it shouldnt have taken a letter to the BBB.... No props to "T" but holy crap... tons of props to Gurkha... thats one hell of a box.
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    I got both weekend daily deals the Cuavana intenso(these were an order for Cholmes) and 2 of the Nub 460 Conn.
    To top it off I got a 5 pack of RP Decade Torpedos and a 5 Pack of RYJ Reserva Real
    Thank you CCom
  • Options
    One2gofstOne2gofst Posts: 583
    Well, probably my last delivery for a while (besides the sticks my girlfriend ordered me for my birthday next week) due to finances. Today I received. 10 Saint Luis Rey Reserva Especial Toros 5 Saint Luis Rey Serie G Short Robusto 10 Nub 460 connecticut
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    I got my trade with Krieg today!

Very fast and the sticks are in Tip Top Shape! (With added bonus... NICE!)
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:
    jsnake:
    I just got 20 GURKHA BLACK DRAGON TORO MADURO; 5 GURKHA CREST TIN TORO SAMPLER and I only paid $35. Hope some of you other boys got these today too!!

where did you get this deal? and is that 20 black drangons and the tin for $35 or $35 each?
    PM me
    I have to refer you to the Ho=Lee Crap Fellas thread. I was a crazy deal gone way bad with much headache and work to finally get the deal. A few of us here got the deal honored. Unfortunately this will never happen again.
  • Options
    20 ct cigar.com humidor
    Gurkha Royal Salute Sampler (Sultan Size)
    - 1 Beauty (maduro)
    - 1 Black Puro
    - 1 Royal Brigade
    - 1 Signature 1887
    - 1 Legend
    - 1 Double Maduro
    Gurkha Super Premium Sampler (all 7.0 X 52)
    - 2 Titan
    - 2 Titan II
    - 2 Beast
    - 2 Double Maduro
    - 2 Signature 101
    - 2 Legend
    Alec Bradley Tempus Quadrum Sampler
    - 4 Alec Bradley Tempus (Quadrum)
    Best Of Plasencia Sampler
    - 1 Rocky Patel Conneticut
    - 1 5 Vegas Classic
    - 1 5 Vegas Gold
    - 1 Graycliff 1666
    - 1 Cu-Avana Intenso
    - 1 Cuba Libre

All that for 152.00 after tax and shipping.......Thats why I love this shop
  • Options
    HugemooseHugemoose Posts: 458
    Box of Diesels. Awesome!!!!!

Packages will be sent out first thing tomorrow for the split with Shaun and Matt. Thanks ccom.
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    I got a box of 3 Siglos Torpedo coming today along with 3 of each of the Cain, 3 Diesel, 3 1961 and 3 Dominus. Might order another box of 3 Siglos today just to stock.
  • Options
    tankbonniestankbonnies Posts: 191
    rwheelwright:
    I got a box of 3 Siglos Torpedo coming today along with 3 of each of the Cain, 3 Diesel, 3 1961 and 3 Dominus. Might order another box of 3 Siglos today just to stock.
    Dude..I need to start working where you work......nice purchase....
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    tankbonnies:
    rwheelwright:
    Dude..I need to start working where you work......nice purchase....
    Ha, I don't make that much! All of this was less than $150.
  • Options
    Yesterday I got a....Sol Cubano Artisan, Salomon; Gurkha Centurian, Perfecto; Gurkha Titan II, Presidente; Greycliff 1666, Presidente; Padilla Signature 1932, Robusto.. This was the first shipment from the COTM
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    I picked up a few from a local B&M I discovered today. Took a weird route home and BAM! a cigar store. lol, I always stop in.

3 RP Edge Sumatra (I've not been able to find the red label in over a year!)
    2 Oliva Series V Torpedo
    2 RP Vintage 1992
  • Options
    tankbonniestankbonnies Posts: 191
    Yesterday I received my sample pack of Diesels and 1 Dominus....will be smoking one tonight
  • Options
    Except a couple things en route, today's birthday package from my girlfriend will be the last for a while, but it made me very happy. Here's what I got

5 Gurkha Black Dragons 3 Gurkha Legend Maduro 1 Gurkha Symphony 1 Gurkha Turk 2 Montecristo Platinum Robustos 1 Cain Maduro Robusto 1 Romeo y Julieta Viejo R 1 CAO MX2 Belicoso

I am a happy man
  • Options
    Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh yes my friends...It's almost like christmas. A new 300 ct. humi, 20 RP Fusions, 10 Pack Graycliff sampler, 15 Gurkha Symphony and 5 Gurkha Grand Reserve. I too, am a very happy BOTL!
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Poker Slob:
    Oh yes my friends...It's almost like christmas. A new 300 ct. humi, 20 RP Fusions, 10 Pack Graycliff sampler, 15 Gurkha Symphony and 5 Gurkha Grand Reserve. I too, am a very happy BOTL!
    VERY awesome bro! And welcome to the forums.
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Congratulations Poker
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    God Of Fire 2006 Piramide by Carlito box of 10

Padron 1964 Anniversary Imperial X 3

Padron 1964 Anniversary Torpedo X 3

Best of Plasencia Sampler
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Deleted...
  • Options
    zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    Nice assortment package.... 5 Diesels. 5 Graycliff Turbos (6x60, yikes!), some Vegas A's, and a few AB Tempus.
  • Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    Diamondog:
    God Of Fire 2006 Piramide by Carlito box of 10 Padron 1964 Anniversary Imperial X 3 Padron 1964 Anniversary Torpedo X 3 Best of Plasencia Sampler
    DAMN bro! nice! I know there are a lot of us on here that are jelous of this!
  • Options
    Well, my amazing girlfriend really surprised me today. Another package arrived. In it were the following

2 CAO Sopranos Boss 5 Graycliff Professionale Pirate

I am a lucky guy.
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Today was a good day. I got my box of Diesel's, a third of which will be shipped out to Bibby as his portion of a box split.
    Then there were 10 Gurkha Micro Batch VH-7 BP Toro's and 10 TPB-1 Box-Pressed Lancero's.
    smilin'
  • Options
    I got the two new Rocky Patel releases. The 1961, and the Patel Brothers. I will try them tomorrow.
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    laker1963:
    Today was a good day. I got my box of Diesel's, a third of which will be shipped out to Bibby as his portion of a box split.
    Then there were 10 Gurkha Micro Batch VH-7 BP Toro's and 10 TPB-1 Box-Pressed Lancero's.
    smilin'
    I've heard good things about the TPB-1 - think I may smoke one tomorrow that I got in a sampler. Love the VH-7.

Today I received a package from ejeene87. He is nuts, sent me 11 cigars, including a Padron 1964 Ann Maduro, Diesel, a few from Oliva, Camacho, and more. Ridiculous. I placed a decent sized order with c.com as well today, and I've got to pick up a few from Renaissance Man's humidor clear out sale. So, my coolidor and humidors are once again going to be fat and happy.
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169

ejenne87 RE: DAMN bro! nice! I know there are a lot of us on here that are jelous of this!

I went a litte crazy....It never hurts until the bill arrives! lol
  • Options
    I just bought 10 Perdomo Fresh-Rolled Cuban Wheels in the Dbl Corona sizes as well as 10 in the Robusto size and another 10 in the Torpedo size!!! I tend like these sticks after i age them abit.
  • Options
    martymcg43martymcg43 Posts: 396
    100 ct 5 vegas tradicion humidor... tomorrow - 10pack of A. Fernandez robustos, 5 pack 5vegas Miami's.