Home General Discussion

What did you get today?

Comments

• jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gotta couple sticks from the site. Pretty stoked for the DPGs, the EPCs, and whelp, all of them. I am teh N00b!

-Jay
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Devildog1Devildog1 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Feel like a kid at Christmas today.  Just got my very first sticks to start to fill the humi with.  Ordered couple of my favorites, Olivea 90+ sampler! Cohiba sampler. Got the Cohiba sampler for the sticks and the travel her favor, now it's time to head to the newbie trade thread and start that journey.  @matkn293 Mark the war department thanks you for introducing me to this place
  • skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great start for your humi!  From one noob to another, Yer off to a great start!
    How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,738 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First pair of Chuck's

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First pair of Chuck's

Outstanding!!!
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• SecretSquirrelSecretSquirrel Posts: 864 ✭✭✭✭
    Went to a new b&m for a blind herf and picked these up as well
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First pair of Chuck's

If only DZR had started a 'What Chucks Did You Get Today?' thread.
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got a 2014 and 2015 calaveras to try. It was between these and some viaje's from 2011-2012.  B&M downtown has some old stuff!!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
    Picked up a couple to try out. All three are new to me. The Trinidad lost blend has some pretty good reviews.
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

• youngryan216youngryan216 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭
    These guys are going down for a long nap.

Why are all my photo posts sideways?
    ISO Ramrod and Ron Mexico

Nice.

My pics are sideways about three fourths of the time. No idea why.
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭

Great pick up Ryan.
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice pick up there Jason. 
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Received a very special card from my Brother Chris. Thank you so much bro. I love you
    Picked up a couple to put to bed
    -- Winston Churchill

Usaf06 said:
    Picked up a couple to put to bed
    Nice. Thinking I should grab a couple of those too.
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Devildog1 said:
    Feel like a kid at Christmas today.  Just got my very first sticks to start to fill the humi with.  Ordered couple of my favorites, Olivea 90+ sampler! Cohiba sampler. Got the Cohiba sampler for the sticks and the travel her favor, now it's time to head to the newbie trade thread and start that journey.  @matkn293 Mark the war department thanks you for introducing me to this place
    I'll bet she does. 

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• SecretSquirrelSecretSquirrel Posts: 864 ✭✭✭✭
    I finally got my grubby mitts on a la palina pasha! My bnm had the new ones in Stock and I happened across a guy with the originals! Picked em both up :)
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Baseball Smokes
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
    Those are pretty cool Daniel, how are they?
    -- Winston Churchill

Cigar fed monthly and a fiver of Liga Privada #9, and my favorite Kristoff Centza De Plata 
    -- Winston Churchill

@Usaf06 do you like the CFed COTM?  I've been considering it for a while...  
    Yeah, you can't beat the sticks they give you. Especially if you like trying the small batch and boutique blends
    -- Winston Churchill

Usaf06 said:
    Yeah, you can't beat the sticks they give you. Especially if you like trying the small batch and boutique blends
    I do like boutiques and always want to try them.  I think I may sign up, it seems like a pretty good deal for what you get.
    Usaf06 said:
    I do like boutiques and always want to try them.  I think I may sign up, it seems like a pretty good deal for what you get.
    They claim on their website that there isn't a better COTM out there, and I am inclined to agree with them. You can see the previous month's lineups too. Haven't signed up for it but I should.
    A few singles to hold me over until my box arrives 
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    Where can I find these online, or was this a b&m purchase?
    Where can I find these online, or was this a b&m purchase?
    Cigar hustler has them online
    -- Winston Churchill