Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,734 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think we can all believe that!  LOL.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some tats.....heard so many good things about the Anarchy's that I had to get a box...and all the Jekyll talk made me buy my 2nd box of these.....can you believe I have bombed most of my 1st box and haven't smoked one myself yet...smh!!
    Did you just say you are short on cigars? I'm sure we can help... o:)
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usaf06 said:
    Some tats.....heard so many good things about the Anarchy's that I had to get a box...and all the Jekyll talk made me buy my 2nd box of these.....can you believe I have bombed most of my 1st box and haven't smoked one myself yet...smh!!
    Not even close! 

Have you heard about my quest for 300?? If not you should do some research in the TPB thread!! 
  • Options
    Usaf06 said:
    Not even close! 

Have you heard about my quest for 300?? If not you should do some research in the TPB thread!! 
    Give me a quick recap
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usaf06 said:
    Usaf06 said:
    Not even close! 

Give me a quick recap
    Let's just say over the course of a few months I sent out 300 cigars to various forum members...however, when it was all said....I had more cigars on hand than I had started with!! Perhaps should I try my quest again!
  • Options
    Usaf06 said:
    Usaf06 said:
    Not even close! 

Give me a quick recap
    Let's just say over the course of a few months I sent out 300 cigars to various forum members...however, when it was all said....I had more cigars on hand than I had started with!! Perhaps should I try my quest again!
    Just saw that ass whooping you took. Damn
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    SecretSquirrelSecretSquirrel Posts: 864 ✭✭✭✭
    The latest additions to my box :)
  • Options
    The latest additions to my box :)
  • Options
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    Can't wait to smoke that 2013 unnamed <3
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
     :) 
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
     :) 

That is sexy!!!!

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    mmkuchimmkuchi Posts: 157 ✭✭
    Our classic 5d has to go in for service so I got a good deal on a 5d mark ii while the older one is in for service. 

5Dii is quite a good deal now. I am using 5Dii, too.
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I almost sprung for the mark III but I think the mark IV is do out soon so I'll wait until the before I get another upgrade.  Plus she is going to make me go broke buying lenses.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @matkn293 hooked me up with the same drawer pulls he has.

He also had these badass handles made for an old entertainment center that I'm turning into a liquor cabinet. Thanks again, these are so sweet!

• Options
    From @martel in the movie trivia pass. Thanks!!
  • Options
    From @martel in the movie trivia pass. Thanks!!
  • Options
    Nice winnings
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    Had a gift card got em for $20 including shipping....not bad

• Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got these in a trade with @kemper74 the other day - an Immaculata and some Morning Stars....
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    brianetz1 said:
    Had a gift card got em for $20 including shipping....not bad

Wasn't a big fan of these when I first tried them. Some of mine are over a year old and they are a great smoke now. You probably won't have to wait that long though.
  • Options
    @twistedstem killed it with a new bookmark as somebody took my other one. 

Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    I also picked up a couple 5ers over the weekend. 

Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,167 ✭✭✭✭✭

Daaamn.
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭

Daaamn.
    Some good lookin smokes there! Enjoy
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    La t La Mission

• Options
    Chuck_N said:
    La t La Mission

I'm very interested in those,let me know how they are.
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    I smoked one tonight. It was very good. Kind of a deep maduro flavor with some nice spice to it. Box worthy in my book.
  • Options
    Chuck_N said:
    I smoked one tonight. It was very good. Kind of a deep maduro flavor with some nice spice to it. Box worthy in my book.
    Sweet!!
    -- Winston Churchill