Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Found these two tucked away at my b&m. 2008 box code. Also finally picked up a v cutter. 

Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice find Brad
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    OneisnoneOneisnone Posts: 459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A thank you gift
  • Options
    I ordered today

3 of the experts picks Connecticut sampler
    1herf a for 5ct
    1 5pk of Gurkha grand reser
  • Options
    genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,041 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My bakers dozen 2 order is being delivered today and I forgot I need to have them in the humi for awhile before I can smoke them! Don't know if I will be able to wait?
  • Options
    ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I ordered today

3 of the experts picks Connecticut sampler
    1herf a for 5ct
    1 5pk of Gurkha grand reser

Welcome to the forum.
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My bakers dozen 2 order is being delivered today and I forgot I need to have them in the humi for awhile before I can smoke them! Don't know if I will be able to wait?
    While it's best (in general terms) to let them sit and acclimate, smoking ROTT is better than not smoking at all.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,041 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:
    While it's best (in general terms) to let them sit and acclimate, smoking ROTT is better than not smoking at all.
    I agree!
  • Options
    jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got a new phone case and some replacement tail light assemblies. The tail lights are expensive now a days! Gone are the days of a 5 buck tail light lens, lol
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
    The_buffalonianThe_buffalonian Posts: 987 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭

@avengethis , what's that "4285" number on the band mean? 
    never seen that before

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @jgibv I think it is a batch number.  I have never seen it before either and need to dig into it.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've seen so many positive comments about the Laranjas I got the last two sticks from Ccom the other day and thought I better try this vitola too. 6.5 x 48 box pressed.image
  • Options
    Those are really good, I like the extra robusto size in those
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    Contest winnings from the Cartel and a little Labor day purchase. 
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    Score from my B&M
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usaf06 said:
    Score from my B&M
    Nice additions for your humi
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Options
    You certainly outdid my 5'er. Nice pick up
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usaf06 said:
    You certainly outdid my 5'er. Nice pick up

Lol, not trying to 'outdo' anything, just excited this is the first time I've ever been able to score any of the TAA stuff.
  • Options
    BroncoKingsBroncoKings Posts: 34
    Well I was trying to post  a picture of what I got. I had a delivery stolen from my front porch, so I got some from a B&M. 
  • Options
    BroncoKingsBroncoKings Posts: 34
    So here what I got
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭

@oneisnone sent me a very cool thank you package . Amazing looking smokes and some wicked cool bands!!! Not familiar with the green one??? Very much appreciated brother!!! 

no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭

@oneisnone sent me a very cool thank you package . Amazing looking smokes and some wicked cool bands!!! Not familiar with the green one??? Very much appreciated brother!!! 

no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Me too me too!
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @twistedstem thank you brother for the bookmark it's awesome!