Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Expecting to get a dozen MOW Side Project Skull Crusher but no matter how often I check the UPS tracking site it still shows that it's on the truck.   :o
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yakster said:
    Picked up some West Coast Cigar 10 year anniversary cigars tonight on the way home, these are tasty sticks.

UHMM Those bands are sick!!! We needto talk...
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The truck showed up!  @twistedstem, PM me. 
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PS. PM me all your addys. This party is on me!
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations to them, and to you, well done!
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats @Albinfk and family. Looks like your out numbered Al , but done fought the fight for the bathroom. 
  • Options
    GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    @Albinfk You have three beautiful daughters there. Congratulations!!!
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I sent you PatrickBrick's address.  You don't want mine.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Albinfk

Congrats you should be very proud!!!
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• Options
    One of those daughters is my wife. LOL. I just look old. She loved the compliment and got me a lot of points.
  • Options
    GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Albinfk said:
    One of those daughters is my wife. LOL. I just look old. She loved the compliment and got me a lot of points.
    Mission accomplished!!!!!
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • Options
    genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,041 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations @albinfk
  • Options
    I need everyone's addy @peter4jc.
  • Options
    jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Albinfk said:
    I need everyone's addy @peter4jc.
    Congrats! Tremendous accomplishment to get 'em through school!
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
    johnnyBjohnnyB Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations  @Albinfk
    Happy day 
    Non Crux sed lux
  • Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats @Albinfk !
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,196 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations to you and your daughter, Albinfk. 
  • Options
    I joined a work bottle tasting, and for $22, I get to enjoy 2 oz of this tonight!
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
    webmost said:
    A year and a half ago, I did some web work for a fellow beemerista who lives in Florida. Our deal was, he would hunt up a cigar shop in Ybor City, get some local rolled I could never score here, that would be payment. He never got to Ybor; I never got paid. Periodically do more work for him; always the same story. Fast forward a year, there's an annual chromehead beemer tech day gathers beside Lake Conesus at an old farm, located the far corner of New York. Best way to describe the nature of this gathering, this year we bought T-shirts say "Bikes, Booze, Food". Booze should be listed first. And last. When this weekend rolls round, our host's wife goes to visit her mother in law, while his father drives up from Florida to attend. So I am riding back from a strenuous long weekend, it's 34 degrees and rain for the first 300 miles. By the time I hit the lowlands this side of Williamsport, I am worn out. I set my sights on a cigar bar where they serve espresso, in Lancaster. Drop in there for caffeine before I hit the twisty roads thru Amish country. Too tired to think, I pick the first cigar on the far left middle shelf. Don Benigno petite robusto. Turns out to be one helluva gem. Expensive, tiny, and very hard to find anywhere. Fast forward to last month, I'm doing more web work for the guy. Same story. I suggest he just order me a box of Don Benigno on line. Yesterday, they came:

Fired one up last night. Yegawd. An hour and a quarter of bliss.

I really enjoyed the one I smoked last night. I am guessing it may have been from this box? Thank you Davis for sending it. Now to find more!
  • Options
    Rockethead26Rockethead26 Posts: 296 ✭✭✭✭
    jarubla said:
    webmost said:
    A year and a half ago, I did some web work for a fellow beemerista who lives in Florida. Our deal was, he would hunt up a cigar shop in Ybor City, get some local rolled I could never score here, that would be payment. He never got to Ybor; I never got paid. Periodically do more work for him; always the same story. Fast forward a year, there's an annual chromehead beemer tech day gathers beside Lake Conesus at an old farm, located the far corner of New York. Best way to describe the nature of this gathering, this year we bought T-shirts say "Bikes, Booze, Food". Booze should be listed first. And last. When this weekend rolls round, our host's wife goes to visit her mother in law, while his father drives up from Florida to attend. So I am riding back from a strenuous long weekend, it's 34 degrees and rain for the first 300 miles. By the time I hit the lowlands this side of Williamsport, I am worn out. I set my sights on a cigar bar where they serve espresso, in Lancaster. Drop in there for caffeine before I hit the twisty roads thru Amish country. Too tired to think, I pick the first cigar on the far left middle shelf. Don Benigno petite robusto. Turns out to be one helluva gem. Expensive, tiny, and very hard to find anywhere. Fast forward to last month, I'm doing more web work for the guy. Same story. I suggest he just order me a box of Don Benigno on line. Yesterday, they came:

Fired one up last night. Yegawd. An hour and a quarter of bliss.

I really enjoyed the one I smoked last night. I am guessing it may have been from this box? Thank you Davis for sending it. Now to find more!
    Thanks to webmost and you, my curiosity just got the best of me. I ordered a couple of 2-packs of the robusto petits.
    Life is good, don't waste it.
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice one Patty!
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @nolagizmo with some March madnesses winnings. Dude these are killer

Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White