• Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,660 ✭✭✭✭✭
    way to go Jay, Frank was needing a good smack down 
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,660 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jbohon said:
    New candy dish!

mine rolled in today, took a little McGuivering to get them in the humi but done deal minus the one i smoked ROTT
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭

I was looking at those Serino today, are they very strong?  How's the flavor?
    They have had high praise from some much respected aficionados such as

@jliu  "I tried one, it was OK"
    @Usaf06  "Sorry I can't help you there"

I like them, medium bodied, smooth dessert like. But these will get a long rest as the last one I had did not burn well but they were not in the big wood box for long.   
    I think you misheard me.  I liked the cigar.  Smoked the one you gave me today
  • Options
    NorthsideSmokeNorthsideSmoke Posts: 515 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    lol it was meant to be  joke :) I know man I just don't like to tell people if a cigar is good or not because it's so subjective to that person. 
    You and I both like them, but someone else (maybe the guy I said "yes it's very good" to) will not have the same opinion. 

PS maybe you want to answer Sketches "what's it taste like?" question your palate is way more advanced than mine. 
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    You silly salamander 
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    NorthsideSmokeNorthsideSmoke Posts: 515 ✭✭✭✭
    @Miller65rod Sweet cigar rests man, super jealous!

Nice selection Sketch, let me know what ya think of the Serino Connecticut haven't tried one yet.  
  • Options
    Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice selection Sketch, let me know what ya think of the Serino Connecticut haven't tried one yet.  

Well someone said they were "ok".....lol that's good enough for me.
    That cigar has been whispering things to me in the night, and the more I try to hear it....the looser my grip on sanity becomes. Lolz
    The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
  • Options
    @NorthsideSmoke
    Did you say "knock down walls and additions to hold cigars?"
    Lol what an amazing idea......I have this extra room with this useless walk in closet.... just gotta get rid of my wife's clothes......hmmmmmmm  :D

• Options
    EmceeEmcee Posts: 132 ✭✭✭
    I went to Tampa for a quick turn-and-burn bike trip this weekend.  Saw an old friend who gave me this.  He knows I'm in the automotive field, so he thought I'd like it.  Yes, that's a metal sprocket on the band.  Pretty neat looking.  Now I just have to let it sit for a while, since it was in my saddlebag, with temps up around 100.  I hope I didn't ruin it.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DAMN nice!

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Ryan1990Ryan1990 Posts: 526 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice @avengethis

• Options
    2 opus x
    1 Rocky Patel decade Cameroon
    1 Casa Magna Colorado
    1 Perdomo lot 23
    1 Arturo Fuente Gran Reserva barber pole
    1 Arturo Fuente Grand Reserve anniversary
    1 Cohiba Red Dot

• Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A nice mail day today. Purchase from @Chuck_N, a pepper bomb from @Guitarded and a purchase from a Facebook group.

I am jealous!
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got the same pepper bomb as Brad. These smell great. Can't wait to make chili. And the powder will go to good use as well. Thanks @Guitarded!image
  • Options
    GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad they arrived safely Charlie. Red chili is ready to use, I will pm about the roasted green storage. Enjoy! 
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ahh you are the one that stole those out from me!  Probably the best Viaje stick right there.  Congrats on that score @cbuck
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smoking one as we speak! They are great! I've had them before, occasionally, but these are original release! Must try not to smoke them all in a week!
  • Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holy crap @Guitarded! These roasted green peppers smell absolutely incredible! I can't thank you enough
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You are very welcome Wayne enjoy!
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • Options
    84CJ784CJ7 Posts: 372 ✭✭✭✭
    Posted this in another discussion then realized it should go here.  

Recieved this bomb from@genareddog Sat.  The coaster couldn't have matched my taste any better.   Can't wait to light up the sticks.  

Thanks brother!

Mark