Home General Discussion
Options

Upcoming Drew Estates Event

I saw someone ask about another event for a different company so i thought I waould see if anyone has been to a DE event. My B&M is having one in Huntsville AL on Oct 17. Im hoping to get some good deals on a few different sticks.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    tony c:
    I saw someone ask about another event for a different company so i thought I waould see if anyone has been to a DE event. My B&M is having one in Huntsville AL on Oct 17. Im hoping to get some good deals on a few different sticks.

Thanks in advance
    I went to one about a year and a half ago and they had some big wigs there (but sadly, I was too much of a Cigar n00b to know who he was at the time) and they were raffling off a box of Liga Privada's and 10% off all DE boxes and gave away Chateau Real and Kuba Kuba.... I got my Chateau and tried to trade away the Kuba!!!
  • Options
    AyatoAyato Posts: 53
    I was at a Drew Estate event last night at my B&M. They weren't offering any discounts but were throwing in different freebies depending on how much you purchased. If you bought 3 cigars they gave you a free Liga Privada. With 5 cigars you received a Liga Privada and a hat. Any 8 cigars would get you the Liga Privada, a hat, and a nice double guillotine cutter. A box purchase came with the previous freebies plus a 7 pack of cigars.
  • Options
    Rick Ardito is the rep who'll be there according to the drew estate web site. That guy is a riot. Enjoy!
  • Options
    tony ctony c Posts: 16
    Hey thanks for the heads up....
    the good news...my wife put the event in the budget
    ..bad new....its $50

Better than a poke in the eye!!!