Home General Discussion
Options

This is the last time I will say it...

jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
....and I am not kissing ash...well maybe twistedstem (just a wee bit).

I have just been perusing and taking in all, or most (there are a lot) of the more then generous, considerate, and often underhanded and sneaky exchange of flat rates, crates and other sizes of bombs, trades, gifts, samplers of cigars, beer, booze, paraphernalia and other assorted "stuff" between the members of this forum. And I am awe struck, to say the least.

I even went back and looked at the photos of the cigars you guys have sent me. All the cigars I would not have tried and enjoyed just struck me as amazing. Where else could we go and experienced such camaraderie and generosity and evil intent. And all because of a weed so artfully presented that we stick them in our mouths and set fire to them.

A question does arise...who has the biggest humidor, because a couple of you must dedicate some real serious space for keeping huge and vast numbers of cigars.

Comments

• Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,016 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What was the question?

Who's got the biggest?

• Options
    Bob Luken:
    What was the question?

Who's got the biggest?

Ah...dependability.

• Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought it wasn't the size that matters just how you use it!
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    Clearly there's magic afoot. A 20 count that refills itself over and over?
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree. I have recently started looking through the trades,bombs, and passes thread. Some very cool stuff happens here.
  • Options
    No_one21:
    Clearly there's magic afoot. A 20 count that refills itself over and over?

Harry Potter..?
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh boy! I suspect Shizza is a rich playboy multi millionaire living on a yacht that is a giant humidor.
  • Options
    jsnake:
    Oh boy! I suspect Shizza is a rich playboy multi millionaire living on a yacht that is a giant humidor.

Now see, that actually makes sense.
  • Options
    bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    JD,
    -while i understand the nature of the question....it is sort of one of those awkward questions that most people with large humies just might not want to answer.... for a variety of reasons
    -however, i have been proved wrong before many times :)
  • Options
    blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    The generosity of some of the guys just blows me away. I secretly think some of them own a B&M or something because they bomb so often.