Home Ratings & Reviews

Crossfire Corojo!!! I need more!!!

Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
Reached into the humi this evening and pulled out a Crossfire Corojo. Can't remember who sent this stick to me, but it was fantastic! Perfect draw... even burn... tons of smoke... nice flavor profile. I loved it and I gotta get me some more!! Anybody know where to get them?

"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon

Comments

• catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Cfed sells them, ill have to light one up. I have a few as well to sample.
  • curtiscr79curtiscr79 Posts: 859
    I believe I sent that one to you. I might be wrong. They are actually based out of Louisville, Ky. I get them from Executive Cigar in Simpsonville, the owners are members and he keeps a wide variety on hand.

Jason Lois
    Executive Cigar
    799 Aristocrat Ct.
    ?Suite 6
    Simpsonville KY 40067

Phone: 502-722-8642
    Email: executivecigarllc@live.com
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    curtiscr79:
    I believe I sent that one to you. I might be wrong. They are actually based out of Louisville, Ky. I get them from Executive Cigar in Simpsonville, the owners are members and he keeps a wide variety on hand.

Jason Lois
    Executive Cigar
    799 Aristocrat Ct.
    ?Suite 6
    Simpsonville KY 40067

Phone: 502-722-8642
    Email: executivecigarllc@live.com
    Awesome! Thanks Curtis! It is a great smoke!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • curtiscr79curtiscr79 Posts: 859
    Thought of you when I fired this one up. Make time to burn! photo 20140418_202859_zpsrxoqa8bj.jpg
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice, Curtis! Really good stick!