Home General Discussion

Reverse Smoke

So i had a Cult cigar that the wrapper started to peel when i cut it and it became unsmokeable from the head. I got mad and almost threw it away but then i had an idea. i flipped it around and smoked it from the foot and lit from where i cut. Turned out it worked not half bad. I had burn issues for a bit but was able to smoke the entire cigar. image
Two people with a common goal can accomplish many things. Two people with a common enemy can accomplish even more.

Comments

• CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I almost did that once. Unintentionally. When I was drunk.
  • chrisloldschrislolds Posts: 434 ✭✭
    CharlieHeis:
    I almost did that once. Unintentionally. When I was drunk.
    haha, when I used to smoke cig's I would constantly do that drunk... just didn't turn out as well as it would have with a cigar, like shadow's idea.
  • dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    how did ya like that cult? I been curious about them....

Aj
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    No reason you cannot do this. I've taken long and skinny cheapo ISOM and cut them in half. Main thing about the cap end is the cap keeps the wrapper from unraveling. So I would take a little glue and apply it to the wrapper to keep them together, works perfect, and would for any cigar you might need to flip really.
  • ShadowInTheMoonShadowInTheMoon Posts: 507 ✭✭
    dr_frankenstein56:
    how did ya like that cult? I been curious about them....

Aj
    I would say i liked it. Not enough to go out and buy another box of 20 right now. If they were doing a special i would get them. The box is the coolest one i have seen yet (and im a sucker for packagaing)
    Two people with a common goal can accomplish many things. Two people with a common enemy can accomplish even more.