Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

TAT Limited Release Tattoo Caballeros

Just came out. Has anyone had a chance to smoke one yet?

Comments

• Options
    Poopy_JonesPoopy_Jones Posts: 455 ✭✭✭
    Yes I've had a couple of them so far. They are flying out of the humi at my local B&M like crazy. If you are a Pete Johnson fan then these will make you smile. I really enjoyed this stick. Hope you enjoy too!!!
  • Options
    Tyland64Tyland64 Posts: 712
    We got them Cigarfest. That is what they were handing out. It is on the menu for Saturday. I will let you know.
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got one they were giving out at CigarFest and have some that I pre-ordered on the way. Letting that one rest for the weekend. Interested to hear any reviews
  • Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    rsherman24:
    Got one they were giving out at CigarFest and have some that I pre-ordered on the way. Letting that one rest for the weekend. Interested to hear any reviews
    Yes..reviews would be great .haven't had even a mediocre Tat yet..as they have all been very good.
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tyland64:
    We got them Cigarfest. That is what they were handing out. It is on the menu for Saturday. I will let you know.

Luke, must have been typing at the same time. Have to plan better and hook up with you guy's next year. Split Rock is a half hour from my house, but didn't have much time to enjoy this year at the festival.
  • Options
    ckrddsmkeckrddsmke Posts: 392
    I got an email notice this am that they were in stock and ordered a 5vr. Sold out very quickly on that site just boxes of 50 left. I should have mine in a couple days.