Home General Discussion

Too much of the gooey stuff

danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
I smoked this cigar at the last So Ca herf. If you look close you can see a massive thumb print on the bottom. The pic doesn't do it justice but you can actually see the print up close. We had a good laugh and cracked jokes about it. Still nubbed the sob. (Only because I didn't have my Xacto knife with me. Heyoooooo! )

photo 4B8D91A0-orig.jpg
"It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR

Comments

• bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    For such a good looking cigar they sure smear the glue all over it. I have a few of the hemingway series that look like that as well.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bump, Chemnitz
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    Ha, funny. I've seen that on them never realizing it was a finger print. I googled 'hemingway best seller thumb print' and found this Review

"The workmanship on a Hemingway series stick is typically superb. This little stogie is a perfectly shaped perfecto with a gorgeous natural wrapper that is firm to the touch. There is a hint of wet hay and nuts on the nose. My only complaint with the look and feel is the smudges of vegetable glue left by errant fingers. This is a conspicuous lack of attention to detail in such a prestigious line of smokes. I mean, when you can see someone else’s fingerprint on your cigar, there is something definitely amiss. Other than that minor annoyance, I am ready to put fire to this mighty midget."

These mighty midgets still taste yummy though!
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chemnitz:
    Ha, funny. I've seen that on them never realizing it was a finger print.
    Me too
  • dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    god let hope thats pectin.... looks like......

Aj
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's what she said!!!(Cant believe no none else has posted this)
    no matter where you go, there you are.