Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Double Whammy George Calvin...WHO?

jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
Our regular mail delivery lady never hesitates to come up the driveway with a package that won't fit in the mail box. Her replacement, a boy, gets totally twisted if he has to make that long long drive and I am fairly sure one box was severely damaged (a box of mixed 5 Vegas Gold) for that reason. Well today a bomb from The3Stogies would not fit and up the road he came snarling and pissy faced. I loved it, and even made him wait. Came out with 2 canes instead of 1. So, from one package I get 2 instances of joy. Thank you 3 stogies, you have perfect timing and great taste. 5 Vegas heaven and The Lost City.

Comments

• Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A great hit, JD. Makes me drool just looking at it. And I'm happy that you were able to tweak the upstart mail-boy's nose a bit. I hadn't thought of the two-cane trick. I've got a couple - maybe I ought to try that sometime....

Oh, BTW, there's a PM in your inbox....
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Heard you liked 5-Vegas, had some intel. Like the White House I don't reveal my covert ops but if CharlieHeis wants to step up that's up to him, enjoy and take care.
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great hit George! I'll pretend I didn't just get thrown under the bus there haha
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    CharlieHeis:
    I'll pretend I didn't just get thrown under the bus there haha

Yup, I have been known to do that.

I only built the bomb and launched, it was your laser that painted the target, and a direct hit it seems. Sounds like teamwork to me, just sayin
  • Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice selection!!
  • Options
    jlmarta:
    A great hit, JD. Makes me drool just looking at it. And I'm happy that you were able to tweak the upstart mail-boy's nose a bit. I hadn't thought of the two-cane trick. I've got a couple - maybe I ought to try that sometime....

And it has been answered.
  • Options
    jlmarta:

And again.
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got it. And replied. Thank ya, Sir....
  • Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice!!!!!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?