Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

ISO Viaje Roman Candle

Anyone have a couple they want to sell or trade?

Comments

• Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    New or original. New ones won't be out until this weekend. I have one old one I could part with
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Trident:
    New ones won't be out until this weekend.
    Could I get that countdown in hours and minutes? This weekend is too vague and I know you're counting down...lol.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    B&M had quite a few from the last release when I was there a month or so ago.....LMK

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    New release comes out this weekend along with Skull & Bones and Zombie Antidote. I got a jar of Zombie Antidote. You should be able to snag a few Roman Candles. I won't name specific retailers out of respect to our host here but if you look you will find.
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jsnake:
    New release comes out this weekend along with Skull & Bones and Zombie Antidote. I got a jar of Zombie Antidote. You should be able to snag a few Roman Candles. I won't name specific retailers out of respect to our host here but if you look you will find.
    Where would be a good place to look for the zombie antidotes?and bones?
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    twistedstem:
    jsnake:
    Do I get a finders fee? LMAO. PM to you.
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jsnake:
    twistedstem:
    jsnake:
    Do I get a finders fee? LMAO. PM to you.
    Replied
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice avatar lone wolf! I've never had them..any good?
  • Options
    From everything I have read they are just a decent ok cigar compared to their others. The size is like a small roman candle if you believe that. I haven't smoked one yet and aren't chasing these..... well at least not yet. More interested in the others. But if you like Viaje and new cigars I say find one and give it a try. With Viaje you know you can always pawn them off to someone else if you don't like a certain blend. I always ask Trident what he thinks on Viaje. Based off several reviews we seem to have similar taste in cigars.
  • Options
    lonewolf2011lonewolf2011 Posts: 503
    Darktower007:
    Nice avatar lone wolf! I've never had them..any good?
    You too, lol! I don't know, I have never had one either. The TNT from a few years back was pretty good, better after a years rest.
  • Options
    lonewolf2011lonewolf2011 Posts: 503
    Trident:
    New or original. New ones won't be out until this weekend. I have one old one I could part with
    Thanks, didn't know they hadn't been released yet. Shoot me a pm about the old one I can trade or buy, your choice.