Home Ratings & Reviews

Zombie Antidote?

Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
Anybody tried one? I'm curious as heck about these. Novelty stick? Great new blend?
"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon

Comments

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Viaje: most of their stuff is HTF.... Have you had any Viaje? I really like their product but sometimes trying to find it can give you a stroke. The "leaded" is a great new one and the Antidote was put out just after the release of two Zombies. It's fairly difficult to keep straight (Roman and Jake-- dedicated followers and collectors). I'm not sure this helps
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    I was actually surprised by this stick...it's not your average viaje blend at all! It's more on the fuente profile...I will see what it becomes in time but it's not bad just a little green
    Money can't buy taste
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Viaje: most of their stuff is HTF.... Have you had any Viaje? I really like their product but sometimes trying to find it can give you a stroke. The "leaded" is a great new one and the Antidote was put out just after the release of two Zombies. It's fairly difficult to keep straight (Roman and Jake-- dedicated followers and collectors). I'm not sure this helps
    Haven't had any, but jsnake swears by them, so they've been on my radar of want-to-trys. I'll have to keep alert for them at my favorite B&M haunts. Sounds like it may be more of a challenge than I thought.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    I've only tried a few Viaje at this point, but Honey and Hangrenades is one of my favorite smokes at this early stage of my involvement in this hobby. I have not tried any of the Zombie line (Antidote included), but I have yet to have a bad Viaje.
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014