Home Ratings & Reviews

Viaje Satori

Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
Anybody had them? My B&M has some that are like 4 years old...said they don't sell???

Comments

• Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    I have smoked quite a few of the Satori. They dont sell at my b&m either, along with a lot of the other Viaje stuff. Im glad because they are available for me when Im in the mood. They are very good imo.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really like them... They'd be gone if that store was close to me!!
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    my b&m just put all viaje at 25% off......too bad the reason is that they all have mold on them. 2 boxes of satori sitting there with white all over them that is "plume"
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    my b&m just put all viaje at 25% off......too bad the reason is that they all have mold on them. 2 boxes of satori sitting there with white all over them that is "plume"
    Now that makes me sick!
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    brianetz1:
    Now that makes me sick!
    Damn.... I frequently bought viajes half off just cause they didnt sell. The B&m (in WV) actually quit carrying them. For the price no one was buying em. I was happy to grab 5ers on sale. Not many places around here carry Viaje either. I like to see boutique brands in B&Ms but I guess only the big names Camacho, Rocky, Fuente... sell here.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah they were like $12.90 each? Lots of killer smokes in that range...might be the reason!
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Darktower007:
    Yeah they were like $12.90 each? Lots of killer smokes in that range...might be the reason!
    That's how I feel. Most the viaje I had were very enjoyable... at half $$$ off. Good cigars, but a little pricey.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Satori is a great stick and worth getting. The price point doesn't bother me and if I could get them at a discount I would be all over them. I have a local that doesn't sell out usually so I can get older stuff. The new stuff seems to sell. That or they hold some back to release over time. You fellas that can get discounts of 25 to 50% off without mold grab what you can. I'd buy them off you.
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    The satori is great. I prefer the OR ones, but the new one I smoked from IPCPR, the arya, was also very good. If they are older, give them a shot, you wont regret it. If you do, i will trade you for something you will enjoy
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    one of my favorite Viajes, thanks Andrew (AMZ) for turning me on to this great smoke!
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love, Love, Love Them
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    Love, Love, Love Them
    agreed just had a arya today freakin' awesome made my morning
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    Glock1975:
    Love, Love, Love Them
    agreed just had a arya today freakin' awesome made my morning
    Very nice. Hoping I can hunt down a few of those to try out. Heard they are great. I just need more money and humidor space.