Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Humi Cleanout - Newbie Pass- WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

Congrats to Beaker38, Chemnitz, and Avengethis....all have packages of smoking awesomeness coming their way. They went out yesterday so already making their way to their new homes. I have another issue however. I have a fourth package ready to go and have decided to just do two more. So three more packages to go out. I have some candidates in the running but if you are interested send me a PM with a little about yourself and why you might be a deserving brother of the leaf. Make sure to include your name and address.

Comments

• avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for choosing me. I appreciate it. Can't wait to see what you sent and try out some new smokes.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • dowjr1dowjr1 Posts: 600
    You are welcome...hope you enjoy them.
  • ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    Hey, thank you Dan for this kind gesture! I am looking forward to seeing what is in this package of 'smoking awesomeness'. I'm sure it will help keep us Newbs interested, because Newbs often have an attention span that

• Beaker38Beaker38 Posts: 183
    Thank you for this very kind gesture. I am also very intrigued to see whats in side that "package of smoking awesomeness"
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Congrats guys and kudos to dow for a very generous giveaway
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got mine today. Everything is new except for the Man o War. It is a new size for me but I have had the original before. Thanks for a great selection!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭

Mine arrived too! Most of them have yellowing cello revealing some good aging. Thank you for the amazing selection! Cannot wait to try them!

• Beaker38Beaker38 Posts: 183
    Mine arrived also yesterday. every cigar in this "smoking package of awesomeness" is new to me and I cant wait to try them. Thank you once again for this generous gesture.

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WOW!! Nicely done Dan!!
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You got one upside down. Better fix that before you light it.
    Nicely done.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • dowjr1dowjr1 Posts: 600
    Yup nothing in those packages that doesn't have some time on them. Make sure to let em settle a while before lighting...travel can do crazy things to cigar taste. :-)
  • youngryan216youngryan216 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭
    This is a cool forum. You guys seem like good people!
    ISO Ramrod and Ron Mexico