Home General Discussion

This space available

Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
for rent

Comments

• jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Deleted right in the middle of my highly astute and intelligent reply....
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jd50ae:
    Sorry. I found an appropriate thread already started. So I put my story there. And I decided I'd offer this thread for rent. Rate negotiable.
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bob Luken:
    jd50ae:
    Sorry. I found an appropriate thread already started. So I put my story there. And I decided I'd offer this thread for rent. Rate negotiable.

It'd be a great place for "HONEST JD'S USED CARS" or some such enterprise, no??
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bob Luken:
    for rent
    So what would be the rate for me to post here answers to Ro's Question of the Day which are themselves questions? He don't like 'em there.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You want to reply with questions in reply to questions on another thread? That gives me a great idea for a new thread. No, on second thought it sucks. Anyway.......You can post questions for nuthin'. All questions post for free.
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    I offer one stick for this thread.