Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Smoking my last cigar...

WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
From my first bomb I received.

As I recall, I didn't even do anything to deserve this, you know how this forum is. They all just ganged up on me. My first bomb was received by jj20030. A sampler box of Obsidians. Right now, I'm smoking the last one out of that box - the chisel tip. What an outstanding smoke, plus, this has been resting since last December.

For those interesting in seeing the mayhem as a trip down memory lane, or for the first time, here is the page that shows this beautiful bomb:
http://www.cigar.com/cs/forums/9/716936/ShowThread.aspx (see page 9).

Comments

• ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    Nice! Very sentimental. ...Good yard work too.
  • New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
  • ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    New Boots:
    But he's good at yard work.
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Chemnitz:
    New Boots:
    LOL... I do. Never learned how to do the links. One day... Thanks Chemnitz. Lots of hard work went into this yard. Turned it from a desert sandbox to this.
  • New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    WaltBasil:
    Chemnitz:
    New Boots:
    LOL... I do. Never learned how to do the links. One day... Thanks Chemnitz. Lots of hard work went into this yard. Turned it from a desert sandbox to this.
    Use the arrow dealys things

(left arrow)a href="URL"(right arrow)Link text(left arrow)/a(right arrow)
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    WaltBasil:

As I recall, I didn't even do anything to deserve this, you know how this forum is. They all just ganged up on me. My first bomb was received by jj20030. A sampler box of Obsidians. Right now, I'm smoking the last one out of that box - the chisel tip. What an outstanding smoke, plus, this has been resting since last December.

For those interesting in seeing the mayhem as a trip down memory lane, or for the first time, here is the page that shows this beautiful bomb:

Those were some good times :). Hope you enjoyed them all Walt...

• Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    +1 yard looks great!
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    WaltBasil:

Those were some good times :). Hope you enjoyed them all Walt...

Yeah, but haven't smoked them all yet. Still have a large plastic Tupperware on the bottom shelf that still have a lot from that run. :-)