Home Non Cigar Related
Options

How I Spent My Birthday.

Well Due to many circumstances over the last couple weeks (new job, work at the fire house…) I have not had the time to post this. Well on the 14th of September it was my birthday and the same day as the annual golf tournament between my Fire Department and a neighboring department. Well this being a Special day I decided to drink my age in alcohol (a shot or a beer = one year) I had also picked out a Macanudo it being one of my favorites and a MYA because I had also liked cigar the last time I smoked one.

We started at 8am and by 3pm we were done. You can imagine what mischief a group of Firefighters can get into at a golf course. The best thing I saw was someone throwing marshmallows on the green (they look a lot like golf balls). At the end of the day our team didn't win but I won a new 60 degree in the raffle. After the banquet at the neighboring fire house a group of guys from my fire department drove me to the station to have some beers in the members room. By 9pm I was done I went home walked up the stairs and collapsed on my bed. I had my first day of work the next day in the morning. I later did the math and found out I had drank way past my age in beers and shots. Over all it was an awesome day and I had a lot of fun and I can't wait till next years outing.

Here are some of the photo’s that I took during the outing.

I had teed off at the 13th hole (same as the photo above) and it went way to the right so I teed off again and that to went way to the right I went to look for the balls and this is what I found they were only a foot and a half away from each other parallel to each other.

About 2 years ago the town I live in got a truck load of this beer in cases it was around 1000 cases in all were divide up between the departments to give to the members. A member gave me three cases for my birthday.

Deer on the course.

Comments

• Options
    First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The 14th was my birthday also. I worked out and then to pay my self back I smoked a Pardron. I then spent some time in the garden had lunch and smoked a MF. In the afternoon I went to my studio and turned a walnut bowl. Supper was a thick new york strip with mac and cheeze and nice a merlot followed by a Viaje. I turned 68 so I could not drink 68 beers or shots so I had coffee. I look forward to the coming year.
  • Options
    dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    Happy Belated Birthday!!!!

Aj
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Happy Birthday to you both!! My passion is to get into wood working as that was my favorite class in school besides Physics. I just can't convince the wife to let me get the tools!!!