Home General Discussion

Davidus Cigars opening new store in Baltimore, MD!

Hello all! My name is Nate Hamm and I am the manager of a new cigar store opening in Baltimore. I am reaching out to you with a chance to work in the newest store to the Davidus Cigars family. Located on 1300 Bank Street (Central Ave) in the heart of Little Italy with walking distance to the Inner Harbor will be the main attraction for any cigar enthusiast in the Baltimore area. Our store would be partnered with Heavy Seas Alehouse for events so this perfect for the craft beer lover as well.

We are looking for cigar enthusiasts. If you have a passion for cigars and an outgoing personality, we want to talk to you! Most of our employees work for us part time. We offer a flexible schedule, product discounts, Sep IRA, Contests, Win Trips and Spiffs. Plus, smoke free Castro Brothers Brands cigars while you are working!

Please contact myself at nate.hmm@gmail.com if interested or through our website at this address: http://www.davidus.com/employment.html. In your message, please state how long you have been smoking cigars, what cigars you like to smoke, which DAVIDUS store(s) you shop at and are applying for, any retail experience, and any other important information. This is a smoking hot opportunity!

I am extremely excited about this store opening and hopefully any other BOTL in the Baltimore area are as well.

My best wishes to you all,
Nate Hamm

Comments

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats on the new store. I'll make sure to visit if I'm ever in Baltimore. Let's celebrate with some rawkdemsawks pic.
    photo 20140920_210050.jpg
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rick should get a job there! I would if I was closer! Good Luck!!
  • D_FreshD_Fresh Posts: 610 ✭✭✭
    Never been to Baltimore but if I get there I'll check it out. Best of luck with the store!
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    So wait Nate!! Your telling me I can get a job with no benefiets besides the fact I get to smoke free no name cigars all day!! Oh man!! Where do I sign up?!?!
    Money can't buy taste
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    I'm an Army medic that has served in Iraq and Afghanistan. I love MOW (FTWs). When do I start? Murica!
  • allsmokedupallsmokedup Posts: 751 ✭✭
    Nice, hopefully this will mean that there'll be somewhere else decent besides Cross St. Tobacco to go to when in the heart of Baltimore.
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Joined the mailing list to get news about events. Surpprised to find you are the same store as Westminster. Prolly more likely to go there. It's a nicer ride. Good luck in charm city.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Rain:
    I'm an Army medic that has served in Iraq and Afghanistan. I love MOW (FTWs). When do I start? Murica!
    Thanks for your service
  • OldBoots:
    Rain:
    Thanks for your service
    And thanks for getting me. Good work!
  • Randy's GED:
    OldBoots:
    Rain:
    Thanks for your service

White ninja
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    OldBoots:
    Randy's GED:
    OldBoots:
    Rain:
    Thanks for your service
    White ninja
    Killer boots man! Thanks Obama!