Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Biggest Halloween Prank

First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,164 ✭✭✭✭✭
Remember when we were kids? What was the biggest Halloween prank that you pulled? I remember 1964 when me and my gang stole pumpkins. We had two cars and we stole over 120 carved pumpkins off front porches and yards in an all night affair. We had people chase us and that was part of the fun. We took the pumpkins to our high school and set them on the front steps. I was seventeen at the time. When I was eighteen and a grad I joined the Marine Corps and found a place to direct all my distructive energy.

Comments

• Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothin' too big... Just the traditional hiding in the shadows and throwing handfuls of corn at houses or passing cars. Being chased was always the fun part.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same thing. We took uncarved pumpkins and went and took some out of the farm fields. We ended up with hundreds of them and filled a buddy's jeep with them. Completely filled the interior. Had lots left over and somehow we got pulled over by the cops in several vehicles but nothing happened because we wouldn't let them search and just said we bought the ones they could see. I did feel guilty about doing that to little kids though. Like you I went into the military and got adjusted. Army.